Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - J

Homeopathy Forum Archive: jee

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase jee. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Only for Doctor Mani Jee 0

Dear Dr. Mani Jee. Thank you for your kind Reply and broadness of heart. Sir jee,I realise that someone has imposed restriction on my Post at ABC forum. Kindly check and inform ...
Started by Hussain20. Last post: 2015-09-08

Simone717 / mani jee ?15 weeks pregnant - acid indigestion/reflux 28

I have been dealing with nausea these past few weeks and although it has gotten better between homeopathy and chiropractor, I would like some help for my acid indigestion/reflux. A...
Remedies: Natrum Phosphoricum, Sepia, Calcarea Fluorata, Silicea, Phosphorus, Kali Bichromicum, Kali Phosphoricum, Kali Muriaticum, Calcarea Phosphorica
Started by Nataliesammi. Last post: 2015-07-15

Manee jee help can we stop the pregnancy of under 72hrs. 1

dear sir . Is there a medicine in homeopathic to stop the pregnancy of under 72hrs. in allopathic there is i pill, unwanted 72 but these drug have bad effects on body . plz advis...
Started by Nitesh Kamal. Last post: 2013-08-28

Update for Doctor Mahfooz or Mani Jee or other expert 2

I wanted to update the case, that you helped me with. This is what I originally wrote and asked help for: My oldest son is 4 years old, he has several issues that I hope homeopa...
Started by Lexus. Last post: 2011-04-21

Dear pankaj varma jee 10

Please read the following from start to end carefully and suggest the remedy. http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/226591/...
Remedies: Calendula Officinalis, Cinchona ( China ) Officinalis
Started by ridha89. Last post: 2010-05-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.