Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - R

Homeopathy Forum Archive: rectal prolapse

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase rectal prolapse. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

After 2 yrs. Kitty's Rectal Prolapse back 1

Hi Simone, Kadwa and everyone - The poor kitty that I adopted two years ago that had an awful prolapsed rectum and incontinent diarrhea has his prolpased rectum back again unfortu...
Started by emilybh. Last post: 2015-08-14

Rectal prolapse in 5 year old boy 1

........[Edited by anushavijish on 2022-05-10 18:38:23]...
Started by anushavijish. Last post: 2015-03-05

Piles and Rectal Prolapse 2

Hello, My father is 70 years old. He is suffering from the following:- 1. Rectal prolapse 2. Piles 3. Chronic Constipation. My father has always had chronic constipation and swo...
Started by tango12345. Last post: 2013-07-04

Poretical for Rectal Prolapse Treatment 0

Rectal prolapse normally describes a medical condition wherein the walls of the rectum protrude through the anus and hence become visible outside the body. Quick Facts o Happens du...
Started by kimwalnes. Last post: 2013-05-14

Rectal prolapse 4

I have had a number of abdominal surgeries, the most major being right hemicolectomy following blockage of the intestine caused by Koch's infection. Presently, my problem is ...
Remedies: Berberis Vulgaris
Started by joystick9. Last post: 2011-07-05

Attn Dr. Kadwa: Yogic Remedy for Complete Rectal Prolapse 5

Dear Kadwa Could you please throw some light on the Yogic treatment of Complete Rectal Prolapse? I am currently treating a young lad of 25 suffering from the problem for past 20 ...
Remedies: Natrum Muriaticum
Started by Niel Madhavan. Last post: 2009-07-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.