Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: sex weakness

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase sex weakness. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Sex weakness 0

Hello Doctor Sahib I live in germany for 2 years I am 26 years and I had a sex a lot but I have gotten a sex weakness when I near to any female so I discharge in a few second even...
Started by Farhan khan . Last post: 2013-01-24

Sex Weakness due to masturbation 4

Problem: Sex Weakness Hi, I am 31 year old now, before i used to masturbate 2 or 3 times in a week since 14 years of age and from the age of 25 to 26 I used to do it twice in a mon...
Started by mastaaan1981. Last post: 2011-11-01

Suffering Sex Weakness 6

Hello doctors, i am 23 years old. I did lot of hand practice in my childhood and still doing but some times, When i watch some porn movies then some liquid drops are come out f...
Started by garrygarry. Last post: 2011-07-01

Hair lose, small&thin penis and sex weakness 14

dear dr i"d a problem of falling hair since 10years but after married now im loosing ma hair very fastly 2nd ive small (not much small 5inch) and thin very weak penis i want big an...
Remedies: Sabal Serrulata, Cactus Grandiflorus
Started by cancerian007. Last post: 2010-12-17

Suffereing sex weakness 32

hello doctors, i am 23 years old. i did a lot of sex when i was in class 8th to 10th with boys.i think i do it daily or sometimes 2/3 time in a day. i am so much thin,my cheeks ar...
Remedies: Agnus Castus, Phosphorus
Started by farsi. Last post: 2009-02-03

Sex weakness 2

Dear sir I am 26 years old woman and newly married. My husband ejacuates very quickly as sson as we start sex.so, kindly prescribe a medicine for him. Thanks...
Remedies: Lycopodium Clavatum
Started by neha25_4u. Last post: 2006-08-27

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.