Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: sought

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase sought. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Help sought for severe bile issues 3

Current symptoms (since 2014 1. pale stools 2. no jaundice, no dark urine 3. Severe malabsorption (can not survive without supplements) 4. Looks like no bile for digestion. 5. Seve...
Started by earth1. Last post: 2017-03-31

Suggestions Sought for... 28

Dear Fellow Doctors, I have this one patient female child 10 years old with cerebral palsy that developed after aspiration pneumonia when she was few days old. She has paretic ton...
Remedies: Causticum, Bioplasma, Belladonna, Kali Phosphoricum, Apis Mellifica, X-ray, Opium, Kreosotum
Started by H/Dr.SFA. Last post: 2014-01-11

Help Sought - Excessive Masturbation prblem - 6

Hello Doctors, Myself is Male, 29 yrs. I have been masturbating since age i my self do not remember, some what since 15-16 yrs. I have been facing many problems as i used to do it...
Remedies: Staphysagria
Started by sumitgupta1683. Last post: 2013-07-16

Advice sought for wrist ganglion cyst 8

Please advise treatment for wrist ganglion cyst: 1. ID  2. Age - 42 3. Sex -female 4. Single 5. weight 43kg 6. Height 153cm 7. country - Singapore 8. climate&...
Remedies: Calcarea Hypophosphorosa, Calcarea Carbonica
Started by noodle9270. Last post: 2012-08-18

Migraine Preventive Sought 13

I have a 10 year old son who has had migraines since he was a toddler. We have tried almost everything, but traditional medications either work SOMEWHAT, but have horrid side effe...
Remedies: Zingiber, Astacus Fluviatilis
Started by cindyb1969. Last post: 2011-10-23

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.