Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: stubborn warts

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase stubborn warts. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for stubborn warts:
Thuja Occidentalis2

Advice choosing remedy for stubborn warts please 13

I have flat warts on the underside of my feet (one of which i have had over 10 years), a horny wart at the tip of my toe/toenail, and small warts under/around my thumbnail. I have...
Remedies: Thuja Occidentalis, Natrum Carbonicum, Calcarea Carbonica
Started by Uejochererl. Last post: 2016-07-11

Stubborn warts 3

Hello. I have posted previously about my many stubborn warts and have endured many homeopathic treatments which to date have not improved my suffering of warts. Recently I have be...
Remedies: Causticum, Natrum Muriaticum, Thuja Occidentalis
Started by zoezest. Last post: 2015-08-05

Stubborn Warts 9

My son, who is 3 years old, has a cluster of warts on the back of his hand. The are round and flat and skin colored. They are VERY stubborn. We have tried using topical treatments...
Started by saman0415. Last post: 2010-03-23

Stubborn warts on a child's face 1

My 4 year old daughter has 3 warts (one on her nose and two on her upper lip) they are large and split into finger like 'tentacles'. She has tries a caustic pencil from the...
Started by s_gunn. Last post: 2008-03-06

Stubborn warts on hand 0

My son has warts on his hand, the largest one being near the kunckle of the index finger. Not only do they keep growing regardless of treatments, there are also new one sprouting ...
Started by sharkbait. Last post: 2007-09-07

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.