Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - W

Homeopathy Forum Archive: wbc

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase wbc. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Low wbc count 2

I am 83 years old. My several recent blood tests have revealed erratic CBC. Recently bone marrow biopsy has revealed that WBC count is specially very low because bone marrow is n...
Remedies: Calcarea Phosphorica, Ferrum Phosphoricum
Started by sskps. Last post: 2020-08-31

Variation in wbc and rbc 2

I am attaching my report here. If some doctor can provide reasons for this and is it serious....
Started by Ayush1. Last post: 2016-06-06

High WBC treatment 1

My Father is suffering from High WBC (i.e; 20) Age 50 Also Hepatitis C patient (But In control) Please Suggest Best Homeopathic Medicine to Control His Becterial infection in Blood...
Remedies: Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum
Started by Kashif Riaz. Last post: 2015-10-01

Hypothyroidism and Low WBC 20

Hi, I am looking for a good Homeopath in Dammam/Khobar,Saudi Arabia. Can someone pls help me. I am suffering from Hypothyroidism,Low WBC (Leucopenia),Low HCT and Hemoglobin(Anemia...
Remedies: Physostigma, Kali Chlorosum
Started by saudia21. Last post: 2014-08-07

High wbc 1

Dear All Doctors, please guide me regarding high numbers of WBC 55, My mother last year got dengue fever two times and she was admitted in hospital for 10 days now CBC test show...
Started by wasaf. Last post: 2013-04-16

WBC are high 24 count 5

dear Doctors, my mother have problem of high wbc count due to septicemia bacteria in blood, any one can help me to cure urgently because these are life threatening bacteria. pleas...
Remedies: Tongo, Crotalus Horridus
Started by wasaf. Last post: 2011-09-10

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.