Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 997 998 999 1000   1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008    Next >>>

celiac
Hello, my son 1,4 y.o. seems to have celiac diseas. We treated him from disbakteriosis, i

gulya 2005-10-11
4   last decade

Any suggestions for Bird Flu when it arrives?
How should we start preparing for the time bird flu arrives In Europe? Is someone workin

conniep 2005-10-07
9   last decade

thuja 200 & psoriasis
I just came in Finland may be two months. When I was in India I was recovering almost 90%.

tapan 2005-10-17
1   last decade

joe i need suggestion urgently !!!!
hi joe, In response to your earlier mail to me saying that my hairlosss in alopecia

bitsmart03 2005-10-17

X dosages vs C dosages
What is the difference between "x" and "c" dosages? My materia medica

thebabes 2005-10-17

Boiron
For everyone who is using this brand. Have y'all noticed anything different with the

jose07 2005-10-16
8   last decade

Abdominal Problems
Hi, Can somebody help me with my abdominal pain problems. I have frequently (every 6 mon

RandyTX 2005-10-14
5   last decade

Coke and acid reflux
I get acid reflux type symptoms 8 - 10 hours after drinking carbonated drinks. Usually

RMelton 2005-10-17

Lazy Eye Left Side - Help
My daughter who is five half yrs old has a lazy eye on her left eye also her left eye goes

pritpal 2005-10-17

Eye Sight
Can you giv me some suggestions on How to improve My Eye Sight Plezz, I always work on com

mayurshoots 2005-10-17

Pimples
Hi Sir Can u give reason why Pimples Occur And what are things that we can do to avoid pi

mayurshoots 2005-10-17

Cat Remedy!!!
My 11 year old cat has problems eating, chewing his food, swallowing. He must be in pain t

alexroi 2005-09-05
3   last decade

help for adhd son
Hello. I have posted separately for my autistic daugher and am posting here for help with

deannap203 2005-02-23
9   last decade

Interesting book on hpathy - online
http://www.alternativa.cz/book/index.htm A translation of a book of a well known Czech ho

Selina 2005-10-15
3   last decade

A treatise on Viral Infections
http://freespace.virgin.net/ahcare.qua/literature/medical/viralinfecti ons.html Viral Inf

Joe De Livera 2005-10-17

Ears
I'm confused and new to the forums. Last week I woke up and had a buzzing or ticking

Ascension 2005-10-17

Acne
Hello, I was hoping somebody could help me pick a remedy for my current acne . Havi

lynn07 2005-10-16

Attn: Joe De Livera. I believe you can help me!
RE: Severe/chronic depression (5yrs), Anxiety/Soc. phobia another 15 yrs Dear Joe De Li

ipslon 2005-10-16

Pakistan - Homeopathic Mobile Van
E-mail from Dr. MAS to Carole Franske Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 4:30 AM Subject: Re:

Carole Franske 2005-10-16

hydrocephalus
I have hydrocephalus for which I have a shunt. I would like to take bryonia for knee pa

virginiawoolf 2005-10-15

walkin
I think you have taken my place.You are going all right i wish your success.

sajjadakram635 2005-10-14

night flow
can u send me medicine in the use for treatment of night flow

dr. shah alam 2005-10-16

head problems !!!!
I have been having some pain in the back of my head and its not a normal head ache its lik

o0oangelo0o 2005-10-16

Flank Pain
Hello, I have been having some bilateral flank pain, on and off, for about one month. It i

andrea22 2003-07-24
3   last decade

Parkinson's symptoms in 88 yr. old
Hi, As far as I can tell, there seems to be a link between heavy metals and the disease.

passit 2005-10-14

Staphysagria
How long does a 200c potency dose of staphysagria remain in a persons system?

banveet 2005-10-14

Pylori. Attention Joe De Livera
This is the 2nd time I have posted this subject. It appeared onthe forum in the am and not

crimson 2005-09-14
27   last decade

How to administer to a baby?
Hi there I'm a new girl, so please forgive me if this has been discussion before. M

squidwilliams 2005-10-14
3   last decade

4 year old with cough/broncchitis
Hi there, My son is 4 years old and has been on antibiotics 6 times in the past 12 months

prince 2005-10-14

polio
hai my name is dr . shah alam

dr. shah alam 2005-10-11
10   last decade

Celexa weening
I am in my early 40's and was put on Celexa (20mg) 3 years ago. I went to see a Natur

prince 2005-10-13

Be careful
A friend of mine has been seeing a homeopath but he has no letters after his name and she

saltOftheEarth 2005-10-14
1   last decade

Please Read: Seeking Proof of Efficacy, Undissolvable Kidney Stones and Urinary Stricture
Hello All, I am a firm believer in the miracles of homeopathy. I am starting school this

Mon Cherie Amour 2005-09-28
4   last decade

Dosing
what is 200c? 3x, 6x etc? sajaad?

virginiawoolf 2005-10-13

serious stomache side effect
my local pharacist suggested some pills she makes for my sinus infection relief..i tool

please help 2005-10-14

oscillococcinum-does it expire??
I've had great success using Oscillococcinum in the three dose pack for flu and I

Jane525 2005-10-12
3   last decade

please explain lithium bromatum
my 3 year old has been very angry aggressive and depressed lately. violent and screaming

mary jane 2005-10-13
2   last decade

2 years old son ,flush coming out from anus when going toilet,please advise me good medicines
halo members my son 2 years old,when he is going motion flush is coming out and he also fe

halonanthaan 2005-10-07
4   last decade

Baby with cold/coughing
My 10 month old nursing baby came down with a cold Friday (as did I). I used Zicam and Os

tracebooks 2005-10-12

Sepia or Sepia Officinalis
is there a diference in Sepia or Sepia officinalis ? is the same thing? tanks

Mahatma 2005-10-13
1   last decade

Dry skin dandruff other stuff.
It seems that everywhere on my face that has hair has a kind of dandruff. well actually it

iamnotjoe 2005-10-13

Chronic tendonitis
I have tried Ruta 6C and Rhus Tox 6c for tendonitis in both feet. Any suggestions? S

virginiawoolf 2005-10-12
6   last decade

Erika ?
Asthma sudden development

My 10 year old suddenly devel

maria 2005-10-10

is 30x same as 30k?
You mark potency as "x" (30x or 200x...). The pharmacies over here don't us

Maria&boys 2005-02-01
27   last decade

Hair Loss Solution Diet
The main vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that one must ingest in some form to maintain h

Ex-Bald 2005-10-13

Attn Joe de Livera
Joe, I wanted to try your remedy for obesity (Nat Phos ), a long time ago. But I could

catchmehere44 2005-09-06
21   last decade

Candida help?
Hi, Iím a nineteen year old male and Iím pretty sure I have candida. Symptoms started aft

meravene 2005-10-13

Accident last week
Hi, I´m a female 36 years old, normally healthy, but last Monday I had an accident a

aidacrc 2005-10-10
5   last decade

Granddaughter with begininng of scioliosis
My granddaughter is 8 years old and has been having a backache for several months. I thoug

tweetystone 2005-10-08
9   last decade

mouth ulcer
I have had this ulcer which is underneath the tonge for the past one weak. Tried mercuriou

rsaad 2005-04-11
57   last decade

lump in my throat
ANyone suffering from the feeling of a lump in their throat ?

holly 2005-10-08
6   last decade

Arnica 200 and Breastfeeding??
A friend has just given birth via C Section and I suggested taking Arnica 200 to help wi

joannemi 2005-10-12
4   last decade

excessive head hair fall & thinning of hair
Please help me. I am very depressed since my hairs are falling in tons(more than 100 hairs

vaishalis 2005-10-12

Daughter with autism
My 5 1/2 yo daughter Clarita has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS, a condition on the "

rose70 2004-06-06
31   last decade

Constitutional remedy
I'm visiting a professional homeopath. My main complaints are apathy, problems with c

Selina 2005-10-12

any homeopathic remedy for EAR INFECTION
Hi My son is complaining of ear pain with little runny nose & cough My doc in India s

rit1820 2005-10-11

sepia for female only?
hi, i want to know is it okay if i take sepia for hair loss ? i am a male. i have rea

Tommys 2005-10-11
5   last decade

Wife's weight gain
Since we have gotten married 7 years ago, my wife has grown terribly fat. She is constantl

dangel 2005-10-11

DHT Sensativity / scalp burning
Hello everyone I once took a hairloss medication called propecia approx 2.5 years ago.

ranjit_singh 2005-10-10

Acne on head
My husband has this small bumps on his head from time to time. It is painful & sometim

rit1820 2005-10-04
2   last decade

swollen glands at the neck
I am recovering from a cold. It started 2-3 weeks ago with runny nose, swollen glands at t

nthaby 2005-10-10

Where do I start?
I am 31 and have had chronic urticaria for 21 years. There are periods of time when I am c

Shanda 2005-10-09

jet lag
I will be flying soon from Europe to the USA. What can I take to help deal with jet lag

nthaby 2005-10-10
4   last decade

geographical tounge
my 4 yr old son has chronic geographical tounge and his tounge swells up so much it cracks

claretwin 2005-10-08
3   last decade

hello sajjad
dear brother, you have not given your suggestion about my mother,s brain tumors, please i

drsajid 2005-10-06
5   last decade

Thrombosis
Hello all, I have 2 thrombosed veins on my penis, they start at the pubic pad and run dow

blue1 2005-10-01
8   last decade

Please help: Acne scarring
This is my first post, I need help. 6 months ago I had an outbreak of really disfiguring c

barbedwire66 2005-10-10

Tiredness
I had glandular fever 2 years ago during a stressful period of school as a result of cop

Mari-anne 2005-10-10

Strengthening the Parasympathetic
Currently, and for about 2 years now, my body has been stuck in a Sympathetic state. Due t

density 2005-10-09
3   last decade

sajjad is this authentic?
sajjad you suggest to use the medicine, thrice 1st day, twice second day, and 1 dose third

drsajid 2005-10-09