🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumsPopular Topics

stretch marks
Please let me know the medicine and the dosage to get rid of old, white stretch marks.....

ghoshaparupa 2011-04-21

Paid Online Market Research
To whom it may concern, EMS Research Ltd has been commissioned to conduct a study among

OmarEMS 2011-04-21

Snake Byte
Hello, During my free time / vacation i like to go for treaking, there are very high chanc

Nikkie 2011-04-19

upper arms and shoulders pain
have pain in upper arms and shoulders. cannot lift my arm sometime. right side more bad. t

plodhi 2011-03-29
4   plodhi 7 years ago

Stage Fright
Hi. I have stage fright every time am required to play piano before an audience. I fear co

limledi 2011-04-21

Update for Doctor Mahfooz or Mani Jee or other expert
I wanted to update the case, that you helped me with. This is what I originally wrote an

Lexus 2011-04-20
2   Lexus 7 years ago

Too many comedones
Hi, I have got a moderate skin, Indian origin. My face is full of comedonal acne. I am t

DewDrops 2011-04-21

Please help, 2 year old boys with bilateral testicle hydrocele
Dear doctors, I am asking you for help. My son is 2 years old, and he was born with bilate

Lexus 2011-04-20
2   Lexus 7 years ago

my daughter 4 months not gaining weight
hi i need serious help my daughter is four months old and she doesn't take enough f

haqsana 2011-04-20

Acute Idiocyclities
Dear Sir, I am suffering from Acute Iridocyclitis disease from 24th March 2011 in left ey

PRABHATSINHA 2011-04-19
2   PRABHATSINHA 7 years ago

breast sagging
I need some medicine to hve firm breat again I am 40 have 2 sons and have 35 size but I fe

kaajjal 2011-04-20

Extensive coughing and tiredness
hi, i have a problem. i am very reactive to laughing, slight smoke, blowing from mouth. Th

vinay_anna 2011-04-19
2   vinay_anna 7 years ago

Eczema
Hi, I am taking eczema treatment for my daughter by a homeopathy doctor in India. ( i live

sja70 2011-04-19

Help for Chicken Pox
My son is 3 yrs old, at present fine and healthy. Now a days I could see regular cases of

astrofriend 2011-04-18

question to brisbanehomeopath
[message deleted by idra23 on Tue, 17 May 2011 05:20:14 BST]

idra23 2011-04-20

My 6Year Old Son Cough Congestion
To:Rishimba or anyone understanding 6 year old boys I have received so much help for myse

jbpeanut 2009-10-28
57   Dr Riaz 7 years ago

Medicines clarifications
I want to create this topic as i dont know postfix with medicines as 6c or 6x

tariqmeh 2011-04-19
3   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Rheumatoid Arthritis
A lady aged 30 yrs, previouly suffered from Rheumatic fever history of 15 yrs back, now su

ggpkg 2011-04-07

Adult ADD Need Help
I am a part-time Master’s student and have difficulty sitting still to do my work online.

LEMANY13 2011-04-19
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Please help resolve this case of boy 4 years old
Good afternoon, I am here to ask you for your advice. My oldest son is 4 years old, he has

Lexus 2011-03-16
8   Lexus 7 years ago

Brown spot on cheek and on nose
Hi, I am 32 yr old man. I am suffering from brown spot on my face,( on both side of cheek

himbhushan 2011-04-19

Less hair on beard and brown spot on cheek and nose.
Hi, I am 32 years of man. I have very little beard and in patches and not evenly spread al

himbhushan 2011-04-19

hypothyrodism/diabetese/osteo arthritis/weakness/joint pain/mood fluctuations
Hello to all, I am starting this new thread for my wife, age 48, slim built and very sensi

sk2209 2011-04-19

help me please
I have posted my problem 3 times this is 4th please reply me. 1. ID 21 boy 2. Age :22 3

21boy 2011-03-15
44   21boy 7 years ago

Is essence of grapefruit is useful for arterial problems
How to stop arterial problem. Is there any way to get free from arterial problems. Please

bailavis 2011-04-19

simple tip for hair loss
For those who suffer from hair loss here is a simple tip that can be use for everyone who

cavicchioli 2011-04-12
4   citizen 7 years ago

8-hour gas relief needed
I have a broken-down nervous system (from strokes), having difficulty with loud noises, et

tater 2011-04-18

Looking for pancreatitis remedy after gallbladder surgery 6 months ago
I'm a 22 year old female who weighs 190 lbs. I recently had a baby 8 months ago, and

Kate517 2011-04-18

Sinusitis
I am 34 years old male .I have acute renal sinusitis since last 5 years and no relief at a

ahafeez96 2011-04-19

hirsutism
Dear Dr. My wife is suffering from Hirsutism.She is 32 and has thick hair on face chin an

ahafeez96 2011-04-19

parkinsonism 70 years old father
Dear Dr. My father is 70 years old.He is suffering from Parkinsonism since last 2 years.H

ahafeez96 2011-04-19
2   ahafeez96 7 years ago

endometriosis
Please help. I am 32 I have been told I have endometriosis through an MRI scan and ultra

monster 2011-04-15

Please help me soon
My wife is 25 years old. Now a days She is suffering with knee pain, Pain and sting in fee

aman_khan303 2011-04-18

Allergic cough
Recently my daughter aged 6 yrs has suffered from acute bronchitis and doctors have admini

cpratap68 2011-04-18

raynauds syndrome
Dear Dr. This problem is with my sister her age is 26 and she is married weight about 50

ahafeez96 2011-04-19

re:
[message deleted by Zogra on Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:27:41 GMT]

Zogra 2011-01-23
36   Zogra 7 years ago

Dark patches
Hi, I have dark patches around my nose, under my lips and under arm and thighs too.. I h

celin 2011-04-14
8   yogeshrajurkar 7 years ago

frequent urnination
my age 27 waight 75 kg i have problem before five years of insomnia by heating, before mid

aminkhan 2011-04-19
1   Reva V 7 years ago

MarJar
I have just had a cholycistectomy ( gall bladder removal - no gall stones) and I am experi

MarJar 2011-04-19
3   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

baby with poor appetite
hi i m mother of 14 months baby. she lost appetite at the age of 3 months. she doesnt like

sschaudhry 2011-04-18
1   Reva V 7 years ago

high sensitivity to remedies, with explosive rage at higher doses
it's been noted that i am highly sensitive to remedies. very weak doses tend to have

questa 2011-04-18
6   questa 7 years ago

Masturbation in Excess
Dr. Adeel You prescribed me to take Origanium Majorana Q for a month. I took it for 4 w

selfabuse 2011-02-21
1   pakiboy 7 years ago

help for child 11 with reactivity/depression
Hi there, I'm writing for advice for my 11 year old son. He has been having problems

ripleygirl 2011-04-18
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Depression/Lost of interest
Hi, I am a 30 year old male and I believe I am suffering depression. I no longer get plea

Leonel 2011-04-18
2   Leonel 7 years ago

PCOS - Need your suggestions
Hi doctors, I am diagnosed with PCOS and have been on homeopathy treatment from the last

Sahithi123 2011-04-18
2   mani_jee 7 years ago

Anal Abscess Fistula
I had anal abscess. My family doctor made a small cut to drain the pus out. After that my

bpatel 2011-03-17
42   jorbri1513 7 years ago

Dr. Luc De Shepper: “How to judge the response to the first intake of your remedy? (and the consequent doses)”

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

Dr. Luc De Shepper: The Potency of the Remedy (How Strong?) and the Repetition of the Dose (How often?)

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

Dr. Luc De Shepper: The Watery Doses In Homeopathy and the Dosing (How Much to give?) ht

Homeopathy International 1 2011-04-18

burning sensation while passing urine
I have been facing burning sensation while passing urine mostly during summer

nivas 2011-04-13
6   nivas 7 years ago

under weight
i'm 25 year gye having under weight problem write now my weight is 46kg & my height i

srijan 2011-04-18

PCOD - need help urgent
PCOD problem- staying in China, cannot go to a doctor homeopathy here. Would ask parents t

duttariya 2011-04-17

Stammer, nervousness, anxious thougts- need remedy!
Hi, im a 25 year old girl, im a covert stammerer since childhood, iv hid it for years but

sannyd10 2011-04-17

Vulvodynia
Hola, my name is Ana Maria, Im hispanic, I read how Dr Andres help peoploe with my same pr

Anamaria228 2011-04-12
4   yogeshrajurkar 7 years ago

Help for 2-year old!
Since the seasons have changed from hot weather back to cold, breezy than rainy weather, m

naturalnic77 2011-04-16

Unsatisfactory stool. It takes 30 minutes
I am 33 years old male suffering from unsatisfactory stool and it took almost 25 - 30 minu

khurrum 2011-01-18

Homeopathic First Aid for Fractures
Homeopathic First Aid for Fractures http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/conte

Homeopathic First Aid for Fevers
Homeopathic First Aid for Fevers http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/contents/

Homeopathic First Aid for Bleeding
Homeopathic First Aid for Bleeding http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/content

Homeopathic First Aid for Strokes
Homeopathic First Aid for Strokes http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/contents

Homeopathic First Aid for Sore Throats
Homeopathic First Aid for Sore Throats http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/con

Homeopathic First Aid for Bites and Stings
Homeopathic First Aid for Bites and Stings http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room

Homeopathic First Aid for Bruises and Injuries
Homeopathic First Aid for Bruises and Injuries http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-

Homeopathic First Aid for Burns
Homeopathic First Aid for Burns http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/contents/b

Homeopathic First Aid for Colds
Homeopathic First Aid for Colds http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/contents/c

Homeopathic First Aid for Earaches
Homeopathic First Aid for Earaches http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/content

Homeopathic First Aid for Back Injuries
Homeopathic First Aid for Back Injuries http://simillimum.com/education/first-aid-room/co

Jewish Intactivist Rabbis - A Case for Bris without Milah
'I believe circumcision is a major mistake...The code of the Jewish law is called '