Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 667 668 669 670   671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678    Next >>>

stomach pain
I am a young unmarried lady.I HAVE Indigestion trouble FOR 5 YEARS.I have recurrent e col

GOODCAT 2008-02-01

causticum
After a severe case of leptospirosis i was left with vocal cord paralysis. I took causticu

backtoindia 2009-12-06

Palpitation,gasping
2 months ago i found that i had hypertension. i was quite worried even though under medica

nk33333 2009-11-18

weak eyesight since 10 years
hi! when i was a student of 8th class i suddenly felt some pain and stress in my eyes and

m.qasims 2009-11-18
1   m.qasims 7 years ago

3 yr old boy, with constant cold, running nose
my 3yr old son gets cold often. which starts with running nose. sometimes followed with fe

serai 2009-12-07

Left Vocal Cord Paresis- Causticum
Can Causticum be taken for LEFT Vocal cord paresis after having taken Carbo vegetabilis to

Prags 2007-10-04
1   backtoindia 7 years ago

Detox from antibiotics
My 3years old daughter,is being followed by a homeopathic dr because she used to get ill

kiki357 2009-12-06

To Dr.Kadwa
Dr.Kadwa, recently I posted a question regarding violent sexual desire. But haven't g

Cool boy 2009-12-06

Please help. Small bumps under the skin of genitals!
I have so many small bumps under the skin of my scrotum and penis. I have been noticing th

rajagl 2007-12-03
4   s1ck1 7 years ago

Staphisagria 200c
Are there any side effects after taking this???? Ive been advised to take 1 drop in one ta

Thaiba2000 2009-12-06

Thick, whitish, curd-like discharge during 4 months of pregnancy
Hi, I am 4 months pregnant/primi. I am getting a thick whitish discharge since a week. The

monachand 2009-12-06

Strange Allergies
Hello, I used to live in Bangalore and developed severe breathlessness upon eating rasam

Rihanna 2009-09-18
25   Rihanna 7 years ago

HELP cant control eye movement
I cant control my eyemovement i dont know why i keep on looking through my peripheral visi

eyefocus 2008-08-04

Easiest Remedy to Prove?
I have a friend who refuses to believe that homeopathic remedies can have any effect. We a

kddd75 2009-12-06

Excessive Hairloss -plz help!!!
I am a 20yr male from India. I have been suffering from excessive hairfall (male pattern b

mathan 2009-12-05
4   victz90 7 years ago

compulsive overeating
Hi can anyone help am currently on staphysagria,but i have a problem with food, aged 13 wa

sunnyj 2009-12-03
3   srisri 7 years ago

Food Sensitivities in 11 month old
Hi, My 11 month old has had very mild eczema on his knees as a baby (3 months). This res

pineal10 2009-12-03
5   srisri 7 years ago

Male Stricture problem
Hi, I am a 26 year old male with no history of STDs or UTIs. I had a cystoscopy done and t

strictguy 2009-10-13

Sex Drive & Past Transgressions
Hi. I am having trouble letting go of past transgressions of my boyfriend. He has change

abcdefg123 2009-12-06

small & thin penis
Dear sir I am 31 years old. I havent erection with my small penis if 2 ench, If there was

puru1412 2009-12-06

low blood pressure
please let me know how one can get rid out from low blood pressure .what are all the chang

trilok kumar 2009-10-26
1   Reva V 7 years ago

Fucus Ves and Phytolacca berry
In order to loose weight request assistance whether to take Fucus Ves and Phytolacca berry

Afroz Khan 2009-12-05

does chocolate antidote homeopathic medicine?
hi everyone, Just wanted to know if eating chocolate antidotes homeopathic medicine. I�

ImranAkram 2009-12-05

Left leg thumb Nail Pain & PUS
Hello, My wife is have problem with left foot thumb. The nail is getting inside the skin

cotton1234 2009-12-05

Husband depressed
Hi Dr. Bagyavasan, I will be ordering some remedies soon for my family and felt we should

congested 2009-11-01
4   congested 7 years ago

Daughter with excessive Hair
Sir My daughter aged 11 years have hair all over body & face. She has dislike for milk

p_d_ahuja 2009-12-04

Tinnitus due to Acoustic Neuroma
I underwent Gamma Knife Surgery for Acoustic Neuroma in August 2005 and since then, my hea

shekhar56 2009-12-05

Heptocellur Carcinoma
Dear Dr. Sameer I have come to know about you in this forum. My friend is a Doctor. He is

CROCDUNDEE 2009-12-02
2   CROCDUNDEE 7 years ago

Dr. Sameer - Anxiey and OCD (Obsessional thoughts)
Dear Dr Sameer, I have sent a detailed write up of my symptoms and my life history to y

wellbeing 2009-06-21
41   serta 7 years ago

pls help 3.5 years kid fever,cold,cough
Dear all, 3.5 years boy suffering from cold,fever(102 to 103),cough,phlum(Light greenish)

homeopatient001 2009-12-05

requesting agn all doctors n dr sameer
31 year old woman. medical problems - 18 yr old acne, started at the age of 13, taken lot

serai 2009-12-05

Brain injury in elderly mother
Please advise of any remedy for my elderly mother that had a bad fall. She has much diffic

triciah 2009-12-04

Kadwa pls respond
Dear Kadwa, 3.5 years boy suffering from cold,fever(102 to 103),cough,phlum(Light greeni

homeopatient001 2009-12-05

Eczema, Iron Definency, Heat in Liver
Dr. please help.. 1/8 months old infant * She is only 1 year and 8 months. * She had a s

sas79gi 2009-12-04

Plz, Help sick woman.
Please prescribe remedy for a 59 years old lady who has creatinine level of 6.4 and urea o

sal160us 2009-12-04

dr sameer requesting agn
pls help me in treating my acne, hypothyroidism, hair loss, cervical prob

serai 2009-12-04

perioral dermatitis left black pigmentation around mouth
what should i take to remove this pigmentation?

gunhkv 2009-12-04

Vibrations in ear, slight humming
Hi, I am looking for a remedy for my ear problem. The problem is mainly in the left ear,

avid123 2009-12-04
1   drpriyadarshini 7 years ago

serai 2009-12-04

Penis is very weak and thin in relaxed mode
Dear Sir, My name is Rihan khan. I am 32 years old. 4 years ago I got married. Now I am f

rihan khan 2009-12-02

All Doctors
i am 40 years old my me have two problem 1)i have no sexuall desire last two years with o

sadia77773 2009-11-25
4   Dr.Hasnaat 7 years ago

hair fall
Hi I had an extensive hair fall for last one and half year and due to that my hair left h

Ritsy 2009-12-03
3   Ritsy 7 years ago

Doctors, please help! :(
Hello all doctors, i was wondering if anyone could help me with my issue. I am looking to

preetigarcha 2009-12-04
2   preetigarcha 7 years ago

pls assist me dr, sameer
acne thyroid, hairfall problem

serai 2009-12-04

num vox, thuja antidote, please help!!!
Hi I suffer from Rosacea, digestive complaints, seborrheic dermatitis and chapped lips,

Michaeluk 2009-12-03
2   Michaeluk 7 years ago

Swelling in stomach
Dear Doctor please help me i am male 27, have a pain in my lower left side abdomen from l

ansaris 2009-11-08

my dogs teeth/gums are bleeding!!!!!
I just found out that my dogs teeth are bleeding. I was petting her, and i looked at my ha

tawneejaze 2009-12-03

swine flu and right Ear infection.
My 18 months old son is Flu positive ,his doctor said this could be swine flu. He has fev

nikkikumar 2009-10-27

Cluster headache
My partner has cluster headache. It would take too much space to describe the problem, but

HannahFroukje 2004-07-08
16   MaternallyWise 7 years ago

Hypothyroid
Iam Vasantha of age 27 years. Iam having hypothyroidism and using thyrox 100mg 1 tablet a

vasantha123 2009-10-23
20   Reva V 7 years ago

dr sameer, humble request pls help, m suffering for past 18 yrs
hello dr sameer, sorry to contact you here, i posted my prob on abc homeopathy forum,

serai 2009-12-04

Sameerji - Kind Guidance requested
Sameerji , 1) In the case of ' Outsidethe box' under lachesis treatment (http://w

vikas_grower 2009-12-04
2   vikas_grower 7 years ago

dr. sameer please help for OCD case
hi dr. sameer can ypu please help us i mean my wife she suffering with ocd thanks

msumal 2009-12-04

need help urgently...the baby hates food!!
Hi, I need help for a friend's baby...she is 14 months old. Underweight...7.8kgs and

arien 2009-11-30
8   ammu2k 7 years ago

Anemic, Eczema, Heat in Liver
Hello, This is my first time on this forum. I'm here for my daughter with following

sas79gi 2009-12-01
4   sas79gi 7 years ago

Poor Sinus Drainage
I frequently suffer from frontal sinus blockages. Once blocked there is no discharge and a

pammie 2009-12-03

Brain Tumour
Good Morning I have my son 4.5 years who went Hydrocephalus VP shunt last year and was di

Ramesh_blr 2009-11-26
8   Reva V 7 years ago

Question about Caladium 200
My question is regarding caladium 200. Will Caladium 200 decrease sexual desire or will it

Cool boy 2009-12-03
2   Cool boy 7 years ago

chest keloid
Hi, I'm a male and have a keloid about the size of a nickel right on the center of my

haydenV 2009-12-02

no cure here!
I have posted here my question 3 time but no proper reply from concern doctors. pls. reply

triple www 2009-12-03

Using Herbs & Natural Ingredients to Reduce Cellulite
Itís a lazy way to reduce cellulite, no hours of tedious exercises required, no operation

Juana Simpson 2009-12-03

Extensive Hair Fall
Dear Doctor, I had an extensive hair fall for last one and half year and due to that my h

Ritsy 2009-12-03

to dr sameer, 18 years old problem, causing depression now, pls help
i'm 31 year old woman, i'm suffering from bad acne for past 17 to 18 years. the

serai 2009-12-03

burning, ithchy scalp on crown , hairline and hairloss
i hope someone can help or give advise as im becoming very distressed with my condition,,

dari78 2009-12-03

Fluid in the ear?
I have a dilemma... all of a sudden I feel as if my right ear is submerged in water. For a

chachakat 2009-12-03

Anal fistula - any success stories???
I'd like to hear any success stories for healing anal fistulas. What did you take?

sanjean 2009-12-02

spermatohorrea(jiryan)
Doctor, i m 18 years old boy.i m suffering from spermatohorrea for at least 1.5years.I m n

umar latif 2009-12-02
1   Reva V 7 years ago

masturbation effects
Hi! I am 22 and just moved to London for studies basically i am from Pakistan. I never had

KHAN905 2009-12-02
1   Reva V 7 years ago

Blood in urine
This morning when I went to the restroom I had a bearing down feeling in the abdominal are

cinnamon 2008-01-02
14   congested 7 years ago

Acne and no ovulation...need help
I'm 29 years old and I have acne in my maxillary and chin zone, chest and back. What

Margaret Olive 2009-12-02