🔍       Basket Empty

homeopathy intro About Homeopathics

Azoospermia (((plz help me ..any one ..any one))) even w/ the same problem
Dear, Age:29 and my wife's age: 24 semen analysis results as of Aug 2009 sperm coun

survivor1980 2009-08-26
10   azoospermia doctor 8 years ago

problem in stomach and penis
age--20 year ,,weight--48kg _____background____ patient of constipacy from childhood.doing

Salman34 2010-04-20

Ideal Homeopathy Software
Hello friends Can you please provide your valuable suggestion to me What should be idea

dr.k.s 2010-04-19
3   dr.k.s 8 years ago

urduhomeopath azoospermia clients support ticket system online
Dear fellows, Many visitors from this site visit me at my site for seeking online support

azoospermia doctor 2010-04-20

spotting -6and a half weeks pregnant
Hi I am six and a half weeks pregnant and have been experiencing spotting for the last thr

praya 2010-04-12
9   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

mood swings, agression
My son suffers from mood swings and anger ...it started from age of 11. he is taking respe

meenakumari 2010-04-17

Vertigo
Dear Docs, I got veritgo problem 0n-off for the last 7 years. its usually spinning veritg

Sanaali 2010-04-19
2   Sanaali 8 years ago

Pimples on nose and forehead
I have small pimples on my nose and forehead. Skin is somewhat oily. Pores are opening on

satranquil 2010-04-19
3   sajjadakram635 8 years ago

Trigeminal Neuralgia - Help please
My name is Sudhakar. I am Male & 32 Years old. I am suffering from 'Trigeminal Neura

kesiraju 2010-03-11
39   kesiraju 8 years ago

nose bleed of dog has returned can anyone help with remdy
My dogs nose bleed has returned and i have given lachesis 200 but to no avail, he is now n

bernie1 2010-04-10
22   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Suffering from Severe cold/Sneezing/Cough.. Please help
> Age - 32 > Sex - Male > Country - Virginia, USA ( East Coast ) > Climate - Cold, P

swatkat1976 2010-04-13
3   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Seeking help for 3 yr old daughter
Hello, I have been having some issues with my 3yr old and was wondering if someone could

Jemms 2010-04-19
1   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

PCOS- No period in nearly 10 years!
Hi, my name is Ashley. I have been suffering with PCOS since I was 13. I had one period

harmonythouart 2010-04-03
16   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

cure needed
I am 28 years old male with four months married life from Karachi,having premature ejacula

guddu_master 2010-04-03
5   guddu_master 8 years ago

some strange problems
dear doctors, im 30yrs old man from pakistan, i hv several problems. the biggest problem i

painterbabu 2010-04-15
1   painterbabu 8 years ago

Under Weight (47kg)
Hi. I am Hamim from Bangladesh. I am 23 years of age and single. My weight is only 47kg an

Hamim 2010-04-19

Dr. please help me
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate: 41/male/UAE/Hot 2. Current complain - from how long: Blee

maram1969 2010-03-29

bewetting and incontinence, bad breath
Hi everyone, I have used thios forum with great resultsfor myself and now need help for m

summeroflondon 2009-07-27
98   araom 8 years ago

Nervous system - causes - Mentally Ill Individuals
EXTRACTS FROM :- Interview to JAIH (Journal of the American Institute for Homeopathy)

Rajendra 2010-04-19

please help my mother high pressor,rheumatism,asthma
Hi All homeopath please kept alive my mother from some problem her age 55yrs old.her some

nurnabi 2010-02-05

I have Anxiety attacks from Diseases
I am 29 male 177cm 83kg married and have 10 month boy. I work as paractical engeneer at mo

Emilpi 2010-04-18

Sharp neck pain, mixed feelings about possible pregnancy, cough & cold
Hi, I wonder if I can get some advise please. I woke up this morning with a very sharp

stulka 2010-04-18

Doctor's phone number needed!
Sriram, I would be thankful if you could help me with the contact Phone# of Dr.V.Krishnamu

Ramjay 2010-04-18

stomache problem
Hello Every one, My problem is that my food does not digested properly ,i feel so much pro

hopes4best 2010-04-17
2   hopes4best 8 years ago

Chronic Sinusitis/Headaches with TMJ/jaw pain involvement
I have been suffering with chronic sinus headaches/inflammation/pain for at least the last

valal 2010-04-16
2   valal 8 years ago

gestational diabeties
sir, i m 5 months pregnant and latest test shows higher sugar values in urine = 1+ and s

vinodg 2010-04-05

Dr Kadwa a case of delayed menses
Pls help my sister in law, her symptoms are: Patient ID: Sex: Female Age: 27 1. Describ

alice2010 2010-03-22

please help!! dr. kadwa and sameeranxiety and panic attack
CHIEF COMPLAINT: Anxiety and panic attack. HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS: I am 22-year-old m

anxiousman 2010-04-18

libra981 2010-04-18

Night Fall Serious Problem
I am iqbal. male, 25 year and 6 month old. I had a bad habbit of masturbation from 13 year

iqbal99 2010-04-16
2   iqbal99 8 years ago

Sameer Vermani and Anyone Else re: fibromyalgia
Just read my symtoms match fbromyalgia. Finally a name to constricting muscles from back o

kclgm 2010-04-17
2   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

foul smell emmitting through mouth & breath
Hi, I am 38 yrs old ,male living in bangalore (india).My problem is some times bad

ramesh v k 2010-04-17

Ovaries removed doc said i have alot of scar tissue in there
I have had two c-section both which left me with alot of scar tissue. Five days ago I had

piemyfa 2010-04-17

to moderator
Sorry, I see my post now. Please disregard my question. thanks

jandar80 2010-04-17

to moderator
I posted a new post earlier and wanted to make sure that you recieved it. my screen name i

jandar80 2010-04-17

spots on tongue...Tongue looks patchy
Dear Doctors... My problem is that my tongue looks patchy most of the times ..specially wh

sonalika 2010-04-17

Hello Dear Freinds and Dr please help me find a remedy
I am 29 male married and have 10 month boy I work as paractical engeneer at mobile network

Emilpi 2010-04-16
2   Emilpi 8 years ago

a case of toxic megacolon
A chronic case of Ulcerative Colitis was operated for Appendicitis 1mth before which was f

Dr.Sabadra 2010-04-16
2   arb_all 8 years ago

Allergy to Vaginal Fluid
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to read my message. I am a 25 year old healthy male.

MDguy 2010-04-16

Dr.Kadwa I am full of illnesses
I have so many problems: -Constipation too much -Palpitation -Body pains all over -Too

maram1969 2010-04-05
1   maram1969 8 years ago

Nasal Spray Addiction
My name is Rich: I am a 62 yr old male. I have been on 4-Way Nasal Spray for over 35 yrs

RJFGOTCHI 2006-12-20
2   jcampbell007 8 years ago

Baby restless sleep
My baby girl is exactly 1 year old, and for the past few months has had really restless sl

karinamom 2010-03-26
18   spark2306 8 years ago

Hi Everyone!
I would be visiting Rajasthan for my holidays and a visit to the Ajmer Dargah, i am told t

shaikh47 2010-04-15
2   shaikh47 8 years ago

Relapse of Osteogenic Sarcoma within chemo regime
My son aged 13 yrs was operated in october when his entire left humerus with tumor was tak

piyushkundra 2010-04-03
1   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Boil(gilty) in eyelid
My niece age 18 year unmarried has small boil on eyelid full of pus which have turned to s

sabakha 2010-03-15
12   sabakha 8 years ago

obesity,depression,frustration,unorganised
Hello, i am 31yrs old & weigh 72 kgs.i have been married 8 1/2yrs & have 2 girls aged 4 &

nama01 2010-04-16
2   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

my urin bad smell
sir my urin not clear I drink water more but my urin is very bad smell also redish color o

nurnabi 2010-04-16

Sleep Apnea - Choking with CPAP on
Seeking help and medication advise for my father whose details I have tried to put in belo

Apneachoking 2010-04-15
3   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

GY issues, worry & concerns of self-fulfillment?
Patient 28yo female. Complaining of ongoing yeast infections & bacterial vaginosis. Small

elena77 2010-03-08
26   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Mimmulus bach flower doses
Can anybodhy tell me the doses of bach flower mimmulus for anxiety, fear and low confidenc

bipin 2010-03-29
8   Dr.Sabadra 8 years ago

Menopause
these medicines as per symptoms during menause are very eeffective in short :- sulph

Rajendra 2010-04-16

suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Nightfall
Hello.i am suffering from R.A & Nightfall.I have started taking the prescription of homeop

ChunMun 2010-04-16

Just needing some help please.
Hi all, I have been having some problems over the last year and a half with my emotional s

JohnG 2010-04-11
1   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

increasing 8 months old appetite
I have a 8 months old daugther, and she doesn't have any appetitet at all. she refuse

ishamo 2010-04-12
2   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Baldness urgent please advise
I have been using Arnica Montana 6C and Sulphur 1M which was suggested to me for last thre

Sukhomoy 2005-11-16
8   Rajendra 8 years ago

Cure for partial baldness
Dear respected memberswhat is the cure for partial baldness caused by hypothyroidismI am m

sazim 2005-02-14
5   Rajendra 8 years ago

Baldness please suggest
Please advise, I am 29 years of age and loosing hair day by day the front portion has almo

Sukhomoy 2005-08-19
39   Rajendra 8 years ago

Male pattern baldness
I am 21 years old and having hair problem since last 1 1/2 years. I have been taking lycop

lpumsun 2006-01-07
8   Rajendra 8 years ago

Dr Sameer 7years old frequent cold and fever
Hello Sameer, My son is seven years old. He frequently gets cold - like once in a month t

puneet 2010-04-13
1   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Cystic Acne on Chin--Please Hep me!
Hello, I have had cystic acne since the age of 22--I am 38 now. I've done every poss

jbanash 2010-04-15

frozen shoulder
please find attached the remedy grid for my husband's frozen shoulder please suggest

ssahmr 2010-04-13
6   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

9 year old addicted to sugar
Hello, my daughter has had issues of overeating and overindulging most of her life. She

SarahSmile 2010-04-05
19   vikas_grower 8 years ago

Stroke/paralysis after Embolism - what remedy???
Please help to find a remedy, difficult situation as it is an uncommon condition. Patient

elena77 2010-03-07
20   elena77 8 years ago

urine albumin
i am taking medicine for BP (telmasarten 40mg)recently when i check ed my urine protein is

meetgk 2010-04-15

loos and inregullary stools after large intestine operation (removed)
59 years old, very active, slim person, 1.82m -62 kg. after removal of my whole large inte

rrheyn 2010-03-28
6   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Psoriasis Help
Hi, I need help with a chronic psoriasis problem. For the last 12 years I have had skin er

alakh 2010-03-24
8   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Obesity. Please help.
I am a 28 year old mother of a year old child. My weight is 90 kg. I am not able to loose

Kanupriya 2010-04-15
4   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Perianal abscess and Fissure in baby boy
Hi I'm hoping you may be able to help me. I've read up alot of replies on your s

Wundawoman 2010-04-15
2   Dr Abhishek 8 years ago

Mahfoozurrehman............please answer
Please Reply i am really confused i read many post in this forum in some post Sabel Q pres

sweet_amazing85 2010-04-15

help frustrated from pus filled pimples
i m 20year old girl suffering from acne not very severe but whenver it starts it leaves de

mitashi 2009-03-06