🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumsPopular Topics

BoooBooo : Problems Of The Teeth And Jaw
Halitosis Halitosis is bad breath, possibly caused by tooth decay, inflamed gums (gingiv

booobooo 2009-08-23

BoooBooo : Asthma Homeopathy Treatment Methods
An asthma homeopathy treatment can be used by a person suffering from asthma in order to r

booobooo 2009-08-23

BoooBooo : Top Five Natural Supplements For Women
You know that old saying, Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus? It is meant to repre

booobooo 2009-08-23

BoooBooo : The Critical Health Test Every Woman Should Have
Many women are leery of pap smears and put them off as long as possible, especially if the

booobooo 2009-08-23

BoooBooo : Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment
Neuropathy is a medical term that refers to the malfunctioning of the nerves. People suffe

booobooo 2009-08-23

plz help
Hi i am 21 years female studying engineering so usually my schedule is very hectic, that i

XYZ1234 2009-08-22
3   XYZ1234 8 years ago

Biochemical salts or cell salts or Schuessler cell salts help for hypothyroid
Hi, Could you please let me if cell salts can be consumed every day for hypothyroid probl

radhika741 2009-08-23

antidote to reaction
i took vigoura5000 and due to its reaction i lost urine pressure urine stopped please tell

sbatra61 2009-08-21
1   brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago

natrum muriaticum vs staphysagria
How to tell the difference between a nat mur and staph? In a case of fear of intimacy, un

adumpling 2009-08-22
7   brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago

Help with delusion
Hi All, I would like any imput regarding the delusion of have two hearts.... thanks

Albert 2009-08-22
1   brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago

azoospermia
hello i have diagnosed with azoospermia two y

syed3 2009-08-22

diabetes & cinnamon
The posts of Joe De Livera from Sree Lanka are very useful to professionals as well as nov

bless 2009-08-22

Ayurvedic and Yogic Remedies for Swine Flu. A comprehensive description of Swami Ramdev's method.
Ayurvedic and Yogic Remedies for Swine Flu. A comprehensive description of Swami Ramdev�

kadwa 2009-08-22

6 year old with recurrent colds
My 6 year old son has been sick with recurring upper respiratory viruses all summer. He is

absences 2009-08-21
3   absences 8 years ago

Help for asthma
I have been diagnosing my asthma symptoms trying to find a remedy. I have tried more remed

hmm3117 2009-08-22
5   hmm3117 8 years ago

Back and neck pain from extensive surgery
My spouse has had 4 surgeries on his neck (which has now fused) and had a surgery on his l

beachbum 2009-08-08

mrnyr
hi Dr riaz i have done my semen analysis test twice now and in both the analysis i got zer

nayyer168 2009-08-21

Plz plz help my mother..Severe shoulder pain and joint pain
My mother is 60 years old. She is suffering from this severe shoulder pain. Actually when

mitashi 2009-08-21

Terrible skin disease and UTI. Please HELP!
Hello my friends, I am suffering from chronic skin problems for the last 23 years. Now I

tantrik 2009-08-16
1   Dawnnoelle1045 8 years ago

ear problem
Dear sir , my name is Rakesh Kumar chowdhury and i am doing study. sir i have a problem in

rakesh_kumar.415 2009-08-21

to dr. kadwa....
Hello Sir.... As you suggested for the stammering problem.. I took the medicines. I observ

snehitap 2009-06-23

How to keep fast and remain fit in Ramazan.
How to keep fast and remain fit in Ramazan. Muslims prepare themselves for

mazharmhm 2007-09-11

Swine Flu Natural Remedies - Herbal Remedies For Swine Flu
Swine flu, caused by the H1N1 virus, is a fast spreading pandemic and many are turning to

booobooo 2009-08-21

Hormonal Headaches
A painful and enfeebling condition affecting many women, hormonal headaches are the result

booobooo 2009-08-21

s your hectic lifestyle making you sick?
Face it. Life is a balancing act. Between work, relationships, parental duties, staying fi

Nealoren 2009-08-21

cold and chesty cough with wheezing
My friend's daughter suffers from frequent cold and cough. She is 7 years old. And sh

dinos 2006-02-13
5   nahmed69 8 years ago

Cluster Headache
Symptoms: Headache on the right side in and around the eye and temple for last 12 years.Th

kizusubhash 2009-08-20
2   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

1 year old son - homeopathy is safe ?
Can I get an unbiased information whether homeopathy is safe for my son who is just 1 year

homeo-for-child 2009-08-19
4   Fredric 8 years ago

symptoms of nail fungus
You may have a nail fungal infection also called onychomycosis (on-i-ko-mi-KO-sis) if

nancysmith52 2009-08-20

nail fungus
An infection of nail fungus occurs when fungi infect one or more of your nails. A nail fun

nancysmith52 2009-08-20

helpless dad sos - high fever in my 4.5 year old child
My child is 4.5 years old and yesterday he started complaining of going to stool frequentl

rkdevar 2009-08-19
2   EveningStar 8 years ago

Can homeopathy cure autism?
I'm currently working on a documentary about a mother who is treating her son's

bdfedit 2009-08-20

Hair Loss / Forehead
Hello, I am 28 years old , male. I am suffering from baldness for 7 years now. I have b

nabeen 2009-08-20

Curing Baby's Cough Brought on by Reflux?
Our healhty, trhiving 6 mos. old son has been diagnosed with reflux by 3 specialists now.

boilers 2009-08-20

incomplete erection
i m 29 yr old , i have a problem of incomplete errection , also desire is less in now days

varun546 2009-08-20

ttc pcos and folliculinum
ive been ttc for over 2 years, been given folliculinum, took it 2 weeks ago my temp went u

sophieabc123 2009-08-18
4   sophieabc123 8 years ago

my 2.5 yr old girl ..
Hi, My 2.5 year old daughter has been complaining that it pains when she pees. She drinks

newjane 2009-08-13

consultation
sir ,i want to take argentum nitricum for my hand tremour.now im taking mimulus+aspen+larc

krikardanu 2009-08-20

Symptoms of Obesity
Obesity is the abnormal health conditions caused due to the excessive fat content in the b

Nealoren 2009-08-20

Sneezing & Cough at bed time...followed by belching !
Can anyone help me please !! I am a 23 year old married lady having a 10 months old baby

Smiles2Much 2009-08-12

ocd
hello sir i sufferib from obsessive compulsive disorder what medicines i take except ssri

abhishekkkk 2009-08-20
1   abhishekkkk 8 years ago

Dr. Sameer, please save my life !!!
Dear Dr. Sameer I am a 42 year male with dark hair and dark eyes. I regret that I did not

dejpop 2009-07-03
5   dejpop 8 years ago

vericocele need help............
i am new to this forum....... i might have been suffering from vericocele since 2yrs.....

arrmaan 2009-08-20

sameer /rishamba help before it is too late
I have a six yr old boy with a unique problem.He shakes a lot,if he is sitting he will sha

hello there 2009-08-20

Sugarless Homeopathy
I have recently gone off all forms of sugar for health reasons. I would like to be able t

Shanbeth 2009-08-19

someone say something - hellllp
new COMPLICATION - Gritting teeth in sleep & shivering My child is 4.5 years old and yest

rkdevar 2009-08-19

crazy itchy scalp
Hello all, this is my first post. Have bought arsenica alba and kali mur for my itchy sca

linnee7 2009-08-19
2   linnee7 8 years ago

urgent help -sos - high fever in my 4.5 yr old
Dear Doctors, My child is 4.5 years old and yesterday he started complaining of going to

rkdevar 2009-08-19

Book Review
Dear sir i want to know about 'Dictionary of Matera medica' by J H Henry clark.

gopal18 2009-08-19

Right Side Inguinal Hernia
Dear friends! I have inguinal hernia on the right side. It does not pain though. It tends

angrishgagan 2009-08-19
1   srisri 8 years ago

Dog, wont stop licking self.
Hi, My friend's dog has always seemed to have mild allergies, he would sometimes scr

TLMaH 2006-06-22
18   missslori 8 years ago

Male Enlarged breast (gynecomastia) since age 14
I am male, 35 years of age, 6 feet height and weigh 84 kgs (BMI about 26). I have develope

abhi4321 2009-08-19

Difficulty to open Mouth
I am 55 years old and Suffering from Oral Submucus Fibrosis with leukoplakia and having pr

rpgupta 2009-08-15

profuse perspiration. Male age 54
1) perspiration at slightest exertion. 2) Thirst for cold water, every now and then. 3) cl

noronhal 2009-08-19
1   sajjadakram635 8 years ago

Menstruation problem please help DOCTOR!
Doctor i am female.I am 44 years old.My probelem is since 1 month and 2 weeks my menstruat

ppuff 2009-08-19
1   Dr. Bagyavasan.k 8 years ago

Attn:doctors! Please help! Troublr with biochemic and homeopathy medicines with doses
Dear friends/doctors, I am finding difficulty in understanding homeopathy and biochemic d

tantrik 2009-08-19

proving or negation?
Hello, Some time ago I took 3 doses of 30c staphysagria, each one month apart, which caus

adumpling 2009-08-19

to increase appetite and hunger....
I am 23 yrs old...height about 6'1 inch tall....and grossly underweight..i weigh abou

dcwolreh 2009-08-19

acute lymphoblastic leukemia
sir, iam writing this mail for by brother.he is around 42 years old.Now diagonized acute l

krishna23 2009-08-16
1   krishna23 8 years ago

Hydrocyle
Large size hydrocyle of the right side. No Pain. 1and half year old. is their an

yagnikd 2009-08-19

Dr. Mahfooz
I am eagerly waiting for your reply to the link http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/17

mateen 2009-08-19

foamy urine
far last six months when i go for urine its Foamy,i am diabetic for 15 years .Please some

Dsingh1 2009-07-13

gynecomastia
i am 37 and suffering from gynecomastia since my puberty. doctors say it will go away afte

far10han 2009-08-19

Low Normal Testosterone in 45 yr old, fatigued, Low sex drive- Herbs to help??
So glad I found this website! My husband has been seeing an Encronologist, he is close to

Tenacious 2009-01-29
3   theDoc 8 years ago

Green stool with mucus
Dear Doctor My daughter 3 yrs 4 months recently was being treated for high fever and coug

neptunenebula 2009-08-16
2   neptunenebula 8 years ago

rocking back and forth
My six year old son has this weired habit ,he rocks back and forth.he is doing this since

hello there 2009-08-19

2yr illness
Hi i'm hoping this site can help my partner Steve he is 41 and has been poorly for 2

Lornie 2007-07-29
37   Rajendra 8 years ago

Before my menstrual cycle begins my face itches
A week before I start my menstrual cycle my face gets extremely itchy, inflamed, sometimes

Penguinducky 2009-08-18

foul smelling gas from abdomen
i pass foul smelling gas daily in evening from 6 p.m. pl suggest some medicine

RAMESH RAJ GUPTA 2009-08-19

HELP,i have heliobacter
Hi,at the end of May 2009,i had a bad bout of indigestion followed by horrendous sickness

muddled 2009-08-04