Log on / Register

About Homeopathics
Homeopathic Remedy Finder Buy Homeopathic Remedies
USA Canada
    Search:

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 733 734 735 736   737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744    Next >>>

anaerobic bacteria - oxygen
I would like to know if there is a remedy that can kill anaerobic bacterias (bacterias tha

maryam 2008-12-18

low back pain
i have back pain every morning on getting up.after passing stool it goes away...sleeping o

chunchun 2008-11-14
6   kevinbrown 8 years ago

Canine tore cranial cruciate knee ligament
Dear Friends: I am hoping someone can help. I am traveling (with my dog) at the moment, an

EILEENHARR 2008-12-18

Forum
Dear Sir, I am suffering from Lichon Planas on the left lower of my tongue. I am attach

mmaqbool 2008-12-18

need help from any accredited certified homeopathists please!!!
I'm a patient under care of another homeopathic doctor in Canada. I really need some

SnugglyGuy 2008-12-17
5   sarup 8 years ago

Infant with an ear infection
My 3-month old daughter developed an ear infection (right ear) with a fever of o 102.2F.

preslava 2008-12-17
1   srisri 8 years ago

Milk allergy : stomach upset
My daughter is 8 years old. Since past 4 weeks, she is having loose motion after having mi

nirlay 2008-12-17

Hypothyroid
I am new to homepathy and I would really appreciate some help from the gurus for my proble

francesa 2008-12-16
1   francesa 8 years ago

deleted
deleted

stevelord 2008-11-30
4   stevelord 8 years ago

copd
both my parents were tb patients. I also got treatment for tb some 30 years ago. but sinc

smanimdu 2008-11-11
15   raphaeloliveira 8 years ago

case of diabetcs
Dear doctor Thanks for ur great forum My story I am 40 years old male 102 kg 187cm 3

arabaltmed 2007-12-18
20   arabaltmed 8 years ago

Pre mature Ejaculation
i am 32 year old and maried for one year. my Problem is that when i start the intercourse

alipk 2008-12-16
3   alipk 8 years ago

tooth pain
I have fillings in my cavity. It is a deep cavity.The doctor put pulp cap but i am gettin

phyworld 2008-12-17

Heart enlargment / cardiomegali
To. Mr. Pankaj Verma Thanks for reply. My symptoms are: shortness of breath, especially

ans31 2008-12-16
2   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

3-month old with fever and cough
My 3-month old girl has been running a fever of ~100F for 2 days. Can I give Belladona t

preslava 2008-12-16
3   Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 8 years ago

Receding gum
Hi, My son,who is 13,has a receding gum.we noticed today,and i can see the root of his

champa 2008-12-17

social anxiety, which remedy?
I am 45. Have had strong social anxiety for 25 years. In some situations, I use valium. I

minn2 2008-12-16
3   minn2 8 years ago

Did I get his constitution right?
Mentals: Sorted in order of what I think is predominent: 1. extremely friendly. Always

aske123 2008-12-14
12   aske123 8 years ago

Hypothyroid
Hi, I am a 29 year old female and have hypothyroid issue for the past 3 years and I am cu

umadevi 2008-12-16

Need help for adrenals
I am a 79 year old woman generally in excellant health. A doctor told me years ago, 'Y

luckyme 2008-12-16

Will toothpaste interfere with remedy?
Well, I am using a homeopathic remedy for my son. Right now I use weleda childrens tooth g

jen78fl 2008-12-16
2   jen78fl 8 years ago

Dr. Sameer Help Please!!!
My husband is suffering from KIDNEY FAILURE (ESRD-End Stage Renal Disease). 1. due to

dastrain2002 2008-12-16

New free simple way to stimulate immune system for any type of infection
Hi I am a retired lawyer in Santa Barbara, Ca. I found that merely applying slight pres

stevelord 2005-09-29
137   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

avn of hipe joint
1. His age 2. His medical history such as if he has suffered any diseases

s.m.makwana 2008-12-16

Glaucoma problem
Go to Checkout A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Search for a r

jethanihari 2008-12-16

Glaucoma problem
i have suffering from glaucoma problem from few days, my vision is ok, but eye presure is

jethanihari 2008-12-16

Infertility
Hello to all. I am a 41 years old woman and for 10 years I have been trying to get pregnan

MdiNu 2008-12-14
6   MdiNu 8 years ago

want to concive
Hi I am having tsh 7 in the last month and I am married 10 months bak my husband seprm cou

ksavi 2008-12-16

Lichen Planas
Dear Sir, I am an old man of 72 years and suffering from LP on my tongue. Kindly help me.

mmaqbool 2008-12-04
3   mmaqbool 8 years ago

pls advise
seeking help for my dad my dad was taken to the hospital with signs of jaundice about

Bhelp 2008-12-16

seeking help with height gain
Dear Doctor, I am 19 years old male. My height is 5feet 1 inch. My Father is 5'9

class65 2008-12-13

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
A lady relative, aged 30 appears to be suffering from OCD . Uppermost in her mind is the

hpadda 2008-12-15

Height problem
I m 5 feet and 4 inches and 15 years. How can I increase my height. Tell an effective medi

shobhit 2008-12-15

anal fistula post-op
hi, this is my first post so be gentle... i had Fistulotomy surgery over 5 months ago,

toby26 2008-11-25
15   toby26 8 years ago

Should I have noticed something?
Social anxiety for 25 years----have taken a single dose of Lachesis 200 three days ago.

minn2 2008-12-15

homeopathic vs prescription drugs for PMS
For several years I took the drug sarafem for my severe PMS symptoms, and then I stopped

dorafurr 2008-12-15

Baby thrush
I'm not sure if my last post worked so I am going to try this again. I am a new mothe

mommylovesbelle 2008-12-15
1   faisal qureshi 8 years ago

Possible mange on my dog
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help my 2 year old female dog who has possible mange. It see

MichelleJ 2008-12-15

dr. sharma- help kidney failure!!!!
Dear Dr. Sharma, My husband is suffering from KIDNEY FAILURE (ESRD-End Stage Renal Dise

dastrain2002 2008-12-15

Chronic abdomin pain
Hi Sir, i have gastric problem sice 6 years. whenever i take outside food or ate s

iamy2rams 2008-12-15
1   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Dr. i really need your help
Four the last four yrs, I have been suffering from no sex drive, energy, aches&pains a

johnnyboy604 2008-12-15
1   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

ocd
I have a 14 year old. He has a couple of issues. he stutters. Lately, we were noticing s

richu_ag 2008-12-15

Social anxiety---need help

minn2 2008-11-30
11   minn2 8 years ago

Severe asthma and Dog allergy-HELP
I am 30 years old and have had asthma almost all of my life. I did well with it and took

phrn255 2008-12-14
2   phrn255 8 years ago

Need help for my 17yrs old son
Dear forum doctors. My son who just stepd in his 18th year in Nov. 2008 he is facing p

superemo 2008-12-13
2   superemo 8 years ago

mid back swelling
I have been suffering from a shoulder pain near the right shoulder joint and also there is

midbackpx3 2008-12-13
5   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Heart enlargment / cardiomegali
Is there any remedy for heart enlargment (Left Ventricle enlargement).?

ans31 2008-12-13
1   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Nasal Congestion/Blockd Nostrils/Migraine
I am 46 yrs old. Live in NJ. All 12 months, I wake up with nasal congestion, Migraine . T

kamalapath 2008-12-14

squint/strabismus problem
hello, just thought I would try this forum to see if any treatment can be advised/ I have

Rexy01 2008-12-14

chronic kidney disease
HiDr, i m new on this forum & this is my 1st post.i'm very upset cause of my youn

mrsmlk 2008-12-14

Rosewater antidote as strong aromatic?
I'm very new to homeopathy. Staying in the east where i found that they use a lot ros

homeopatient 2008-12-14

2 1/2 year old with asthma
My Son has asthma and with the sudden weather change we just experienced (hot to cold) h

ALINE 2008-10-08

Birth day and the remedy
21 june to 22 july: Calc Flour 23 july to 22 august: Mag Phos 23 august to 22 sept: Ka

Zahid)2 2008-12-14

White hairy insects from Tibet
Can anyone help me to get rid of 2 things: 1. white hairy insects on my scalp and 2. Pimpl

jamesbless 2008-12-14
1   Zahid)2 8 years ago

Muscle pain or kidney stone
I am having pain in left middle back which feels like a muscle pain. How to know if it is

nirlay 2008-12-14
1   Zahid)2 8 years ago

Anal Fistula
To, Dr. Faisal Qureshi, Thank you for suggesion, but you did not mention the potency of

ans31 2008-12-13
2   faisal qureshi 8 years ago

Anal Fistula
Thanks very much dear 'worriedmum'for your amazing mail. I believe that Silicea

ans31 2008-12-14

Dr. Rishimba: Returning PCOS patient
I am back from an earlier post (www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/135655/). I have got some

anshal 2008-11-10
6   anshal 8 years ago

baby with eczema and food allergies
my baby is 10 mths old and is suffering from eczema for last 7 mths, he is mostly itchy

pklfairy 2008-11-05
3   sadhna 8 years ago

COnfused??
Hi There, I have taken the self diagnosis a few times over and have always come to the

mom2sincere 2008-12-10
9   raphaeloliveira 8 years ago

Aggravation???
I took Calcarea Carbonica 30 ch 5 pellets for 2 days for mental issues. It has been two d

mom2sincere 2008-12-14

health problems
hi when i have sex once then i dont get the power to do it again coz my head feels heavy f

hasanali87 2008-12-13

urgent help
hello respected doctors. I am 30 years old male.. I m unmarried and single.And I will be

johnsmith3055 2008-12-13

Smell
Hi I am 31 years old when i smoke its smells spread in a room. I try chewing gum wash my

ZARBAZ 2008-12-14

Should I take the combination 12 cell salts?
I have been studying several books on cell salts , and I think I need most of them. I tho

bluestar 2008-12-13

Guidance on how long to take remedy
1. My partner, aged 58, has type 2 diabetes and associated peripheral neuropathy . He now

mrsmajika 2008-12-13

Homeopathic flu prevention
I am considering foregoing the flu shot for my 15 month old son this year, after learnin

luckylot1999 2006-09-20
9   gallantmara 8 years ago

How shal lI take the remedy?
I shall take a single dose of a remedy. In the glass it`s sevral small pills. How will I t

minn2 2008-12-13
1   minn2 8 years ago

About Fabiana imbricata
Common name: Pichi Natural order:Solanaceas Habitat:Chili,southern california Action:C

Zahid)2 2008-12-13

I would like to have second baby
I am 36 years old. We have 10 years male child. I am a working women,due to some family p

rajanicv 2008-12-12