Kidney diseaseI've been diagnosed with second stage kidney disease. The cause is mysterious: a needle biopsy several years ago yielded no useful information. There is no drug use or chemical exposure in my background that would explain the malfunction (although for many years I smoked pot heavily - - no more). My creatinine levels have gone from 3.3 to 3.1 to 3.5 to 4, but the last two occurred while I was (1)sleeping very little and consuming lots of salt (the 3.5 elevated reading) and (2) taking megadoses of vitamin c (4000 mg. per day) (both the 3.5 and the 4 increase). I've read since that all three of those factors can influence, i.e. skew upward, the creatinine test. Other factors in my life are (1) high blood pressure successfully controlled by Cozaar and Cardura, (2) I'm very muscular, (3) I take in pretty much caffeine, lots of diet soft drinks, and (4) I'm still about 40 lbs overweight, in spite of having lost 32 lbs. in the past year. Sorry to be so wordy, grateful for any insights, and I truly wish health and peace to all readers, contributors and their loved ones. Thanks. PeterK831
PeterK831 on 2007-01-12
but you have to send the following detail
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.