≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

ED, PE and Azoospermia 5Azoospermia 3Azoospermia Varicocele PLEASE HELP 13azoospermia 29azoospermia with Continous reduction in testis size 7azoospermia of testicular failure 5azoospermia 1Azoospermia homeopathic treatment and support? 12Nil Sperm Count OR Azoospermia Homeopathy Treatment 3Azoospermia 52


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Case of Azoospermia

This is a case of a young boy who is 18 years old but got married 1 year ago.

During his marriage life no pregnancy was occured. On finding the reason, it was found that he is suffering with AZOOSPERMIA.

On consultation, it was revealed to the doctor that he has never masterbated in his life and has no sense of sex activities. Rather he was not involved in any kind of sex activities before his marriage.

After marriage, he was involved in all sex activities but it was his first experience ever to think about this topic when he got married.

Sex organs are fully developed. No problem. Erection is also complete now. but there is no spermatogensis due to early marriage life. young age marriage might be the cause. or his organs are not fully functional to not handling sex activities.

My question to all the respectable members of this board is, is there any specific remedy that can stimulate his sex activities? or enhance his sexual activities.

Regards and thanks in advance for your kind and fruitful replies.

Kaka Manna
  Kaka Manna on 2007-02-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Kaka Mana:
SULFANILAMIDA and X-RAY, appears as indicated in the infertility cases (Murphy repertory, genital male).
Other remedy that can fit is SEPIA, because the SEPIA's sexuality is the same for the female and for the male.
Good luck
andres last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.