prostate enlargement,diabities ,hypertension1. Describe your main suffering?
prostate enlargement weighing 46gm. size 48-46-47,hypertension BP around 150 diabities non insulin around 160-170, palpitatio when lying straight
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
knee pain for 2-3 minutes after rising from sitting in crossed legs position
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Anxiety and depression
about the problems
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started about three years ago due to tension of over work in the office and some homely problems
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
In the noon/evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Become tense after petty matters or if someone do not too my line
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I dont think so
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
during hot and cold weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
All the above disqalities
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled dur
ing your tough times? yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
If I am there boss but nicely
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
dreams of having been lost way to home
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
sweets and spicy, no aversions
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
less in winter and normal in summer
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
not any specific
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
more in summer at face,thighs,genital area and chest
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
hard at starting and then normal, go generally once a day
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
sleep on right side, cant sleep straight or left side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
saw palmetto for six months,sabbal serr for two months,bartya carb and kali phos for one month,thuja i
M twice a week for 15 days , syzinium for one month, For diabities metaformin/glaclazide and for BP atenololone tab daily
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
wife-osteo of knee and hypertension
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Report post to moderator
good looking, 78 kg,5-8 ' grey eyed
bughi on 2007-03-09
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.