3 year old boy with severe oak allergiesI sincerely hope we can find some relief for my 3 yr old son. Here is his profile:
1. Eyes (conjunctiva) swollen, more severe after being outdoors.
2. Constant nose drip, clear
3. Constant congestion, worse at night, complains of it hurting in his nose.
4. Tell us his eyes do not itch, but rather hurt.
5. When eyes begin to swell, rubs them constantly, complains of 'poppy seeds' being in eyes. (We checked--nothing visible there.)
6. He is chronically hoarse, even before the allergy symptoms began.
7. Emotionally, he is irritable, unfocused, and picks fights with his 2 brothers constantly. (Yes, brothers fight, but it's insane when he he's suffering from allergies.)
8. Typically wants to be held and cuddled more than my other 2; but when allergy symtoms are severe, doesn't want to be touched.
If anyone can give us help, I'd be so grateful.
mommy23 on 2007-03-30
9. His eyes water, a lot, after being outdoors.
10. Ironically, he's better emotionally while outside, and worse inside. (maybe he's just distracted outside)
mommy23 last decade
More details are required to combat chronic problem.
drprodip last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.