≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Difficult child 7Difficult Stubborn child 3Child cough and breathing difficulty 5Which remedy for difficult child? 13


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

difficult child

My daughter (6 years old) is having some attitude issues (Otherwise she is physically healthy all the way):

Current Suffering:
High Mood Swings - all of a sudden she becomes serious and stops talking. She beats / scolds / dominates her younger sister. Also scolds/dominates parents.

Cries without telling the reason why she is crying. Also cries when she is hungry , since child hood and it takes nearly half an hour for getting normal. Sometimes bangs her head to wall (i guess she does it more carefully since it never injured her)

-- since One year her hair is becoming Red slowly. We do not have any one with that red hair in the family.

- Fruits (all, perticularly custard apple, Sapota/Chiku , Cherry , Orannges)
- Neutral towards sweets / chilly items.

- likes / needs lots of ventilation , Puts the fan in top speed.

- Likes only cotton cloths. They should be loose also.

- Goes to sleep very late and wokes up little late & crying.

-Even at school, she talks always & overactive.

-Does not learn from mistakes , we need to tell her repeatedly

- No known fears

- Good at academics, good memory power, poor hand writing.

- Likes music and dance , learning music&dance

- Less apetite, we have to force her to eat food.

- Never screams / cries in dreams & will get sound sleep

- looks like a perfectionist.

PS: about a couple of months back we have given her CINA based on the suggestion in this forum for worms. The WOrms and abdominal pain reduced.

Please suggest any gentle remedy for her.

  chiru71 on 2007-03-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.