≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Involuntary Urination in Old Woman 1Involuntary urination 2Involuntary Urination 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

involuntary urination

i am 65 years old.my prostate gland was removed surgically due to cancer.ever since i am suffering my involuntary urination.urine drops out continously without my knowledge.i am forced to use nappy.i am sensitive to criticism. i like fried food. i do not have sound sleep.i am suffering from running nose also.thyroid problem is also there,taking the medicine 'iodium'? i shall be grateful if somebody cures my urine problem. regards. mani
  chandru on 2007-04-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Your problem can't be solved by online prescriptions through these forums.

Please consult a competent homeopath nearer to you.

gavinimurthy last decade
The immediate cause is surgery.The surgeon can better guide you.
I could not find any symtom in any repertory for:'involuntary urination after surgery'here classical approach will not help unless the cause is settled.
sajjadakram635 last decade
You can take:

Causticum 30 : 5 drops in half cup water 4 times a day, for 5 days

then report....
drprodip last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.