Knee PainI am 64 yrs old Female and have a throbbing pain in both of my knees. I was advised that I have OsteoArthritis. Some swelling is persistent on my left knee. The pain is usually on the right side of the left knee only. And reverse on the right knee. THe pain subsides after some rest /sitting. As a result I am not able to walk or stand for a long time. I now have to wear knee pad for support whenever I am going out.
cypress on 2007-04-28
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharmas credentials
skype i.d. = 'deoshlok' (for free computer to computer internet chatting) Download & Install software from www.skype.com for on-line chatting
The best treatment for -------------- is the acute pain remedy combined or followed up by the constitutional remedy. Sometimes the constitutional remedy is all that is needed.
that however needs a good, complete history for proper evaluation and analysis to come to a remedy. If you haven't found a reliable professional homeopath to help with that, I'll get back after the 28th of August.
Right now, I'm just to busy to even complete analysis of my own pateitns....
dr. deoshlok sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.