Scar tissueMy sister had ovarian cancer a few years ago, and since then two ops to remove scar tissue.Is there some way this could be done without surgery, e.g. pill, plant.
kimette on 2007-05-22
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharmas
♡ deoshlok last decade
ps she is not computer literate
kimette last decade
Five weeks ago had a robotic Myomectomy that remove seven enlarged fibroids.
Approximately two weeks after surgery I began feeling a lot of pulling. Doc sent me for a gall bladder test but that was fine. Now I'm having a GI Upper.
I have pulling around my right rib cage, abdomen area,, constipation sometimes, feels like a tennis ball lodged in my side and they think I have built up scar tissue in a manner of weeks. May be rapped around my intestines/colon. I don't want to have another surgery because I think it will just grow back. Was doing fine the first two weeks but now Im not.. Around my period it pulls even more. What is disappointing I thought the surgery would take care of all my issues. Can you help?
Everyonehelp 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.