Acid reflux - Oesophagal spasmsHi,
I pretty much have my acid reflux problems under control, except for one thing. At night, I experience oesophagal spasms which cause reflux and chest pain. After my last endoscopy, my gastroenterologist prescribed Clonazepam to me for 3 months. This is a benzodiazepine, which is essentially an anti-convulsant. It's also prescribed to epileptics for example. Now this worked during the time I took it, but it's potent stuff that shoudn't be really taken long term because it can cause habituation and dependency in the long term.
Unfortunately, I've been off it for about a week now, and my oesophagal spasms have returned at night. The chest pain and general discomfort makes it very difficult for me to get a good night sleep.
So, in a word, I was wondering if there was some homeopatic remedy that could act as a substitute for teh clonazepam I was taking.
JustBob on 2007-05-25
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.