≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Mental irritation, ed, inappropriate sexual thoughts and anxiety and depression 60Can Homeopathy help me with Chronic Social Anxiety, Excessive and Perverse Sexuality, Jealousy in Relationships 28Anxiety, Depression,Stress and sexual problems 2please someone experienced help me to get rid of this phobia, depression, anxiety and sexual weakness. 4Sexual weakness due to anxiety disorder 3sexual performance anxiety... 1Sameer, Please help digestion, anxiety,sexual issues 298sexual anxiety........please Help 5Sexual anxiety, confusion about remedies? 20


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Anxiety and Sexual Problem

Hi Im Adil 31 yr old im masturbating since when i was 13yr old now i want to get marry but my penis has become very small spongy size and also im suffering from premature ejaculation due to this am suffering from Anxiety problem i can't sleep in night my heart rate is more and also hace tremors problem im worried about these problems plz help me what i hc to to do plz
  sheikadil on 2007-06-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take as follows:

1. Acid phos-200 One dose daily morning.
2. SALIX NIGRA-Q (20 drops per dose in a little water after meal thrice a day)

report after 4 weeks.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Hello Sir,
u have prescribed me Acid Phos-200 one dose daily morning and SALIX NIGRA-Q (20 drops per dose in a little water after meal thrice a day
u mean to say i have to this medicine after every meal, and one more thing sir im staying in Bangalore Where do i get this Medicine only in Homeopathy shop or in All Pharmacies. Reply Me
Thanking You
sheikadil last decade
when Penis becomes small after masterbation?

For early ejeculation- 'Titanium' in lower potency
should not be overlooked
Rajendra last decade
The cure is simple please read carefully u must practice this technique to get it right. Premature ejaculation can damage relationships and damage confident its a worse thing to happen to men .I suffered badly from it now i m recovering. This website is great its helping lots people. Thank you Please help other people who suffer from it.
1 there is point when u feel ur going to ejaculate at that point u must squeeze the lower part of the penis imagine penis like a pipe u find the deep lower part of the pipe fingers wrap around the pipe squeeze hard . u must do this just before ejaculation happen
2 at the same time ur other hand fingers squeezing the top part of the penis
3 u must continue breath in and breath out
4 u have to apply this technique very quickly just before ejaculation happen
when u do this the sperm can not come out when sperm dont come out for 3 months u will start to recover
5 u have to practice many time to get this technique right
When ur about ejaculate testicals will come very near to the lower part of the penis u must gently push them down with one of ur finger while squeezing
Cut ur fingers nails so they wont cut ur skin while squeezing
u can also practice this technique when ur not having erection imagine penis is like a pipe try find the very lower part of the pipe squeeze fingers around the lower part of the penis then squeeze the top of the penis with other hand fingers around top part of the penis breath in and out continually
u will recover but it can take some time be patient
when u start to recover plz let me know thanks
this maybe help too try to control when ur urinate when u urinate stop in the middile of urination count 5 then urinate gradetully stop then count 10 then urinate at first it difficult but u can control try this at home when u strat 2 have control urinate a little stop wait 1 minute then urinate it will work but it can take months.
vishnu5 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.