which Potency are strong?
whats is difference in 6x , 30 , 30c ?
which one is strong above all three ?
plz help sir
ken smith on 2007-06-30
use Highr potency 200c,1M, 10M , cm in mental disease.
dr. deoshlok sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
When to use high potency (200C to CM)
1. Patient with increased susceptibility
2. Extreme / Exact similarity between the patient & the remedy.
3. Disease in a functional zone.
4. Case not responding to low/medium potency
5. Hypersensitive patients.
6. Remedies in the inert state, nosodes are given in high potency.
7. Children, Young vigorous, intellectuals, impulsive, quick to act /react.
8. Patient or sedentary occupation.
9. Ample amount of characteristics.
When to use moderate Potency (12C-30C)
1. Moderate susceptibility
2. Partial similarity between the patient and the remedy.
3. Disease in both functional / structural zone but pathology minor & reversible
4. if the patient has become immune to low potency.
5. Moderately sensitive patient , disease is characterised by erratic pattern.
6. A messed up case.
7. Moderate amount of characteristics.
When to use Low potency. (3x,3C,6C)
1. Low susceptibility.
2. Inadequate correspondence between patient and remedy
3. Disease predominantly in structural zone.
4. Disease characterised by suppression.
5. Advance d pathological condition, borderline / Irreversible.
6. Absence of scanty characteristics, if the prescription is made on pathological basis.
7. When high potency ceases their action & on further review of case, the medicine is found to be similimum.
8. Patient with low sensitivity torpid, sluggish, idiots, imbecile, deaf & dumb and those who live on coarse food & coarse habit.
Any curable disease can be cured by any potency of the drug selected homoeopathically but as per situation and circumstances the speed of cure depends upon the competency of the person concerned who is prescribing after studying the circumstantial evidence.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.