≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Constipation with abdominal fullness and bloating 3chronic constipation for three years 2agespots, pimples, irregular periods, constipation and sore throats. 4Severe Problem with Constipation 8anal fissure with bleeding constipation atten. Dr. Nawaz 2Constipation with Piles 4Can use Lycopodium 30ch and Alfalfa both for constipation and weight gain 5Chronic constipation issue of my schizophrenic brother 11Constipation with need to Press on Abdomen to Go 20Chronic constipation since birth 9


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

9th month old Constipation

Dear Dr Sajjad, Dr Mahfooz, Gavinimurthy and Friends,
I am trying to help a daughter of a friend of mine. She is 9th month old and is have having regular constipation from birth. Allopathy doctors indicated that her anus is too small.Local homeopath has given her Allumina 200 which improved situation slightly but worsen in the last couple of days.I have advised the parents not to go for any surgery as I am confident homeopathy will have the precise medicine. She is still on mothers milk with banana/papaya and cereal. The mother is an ill tempered person. The most recent method is using some kind of syringe/pump to extract stools from their daughter.The daughter would normally strain and cries. Please help.
  rozanosaad on 2007-08-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dear rozanosaad,
Alumina is good remedy for childeren I think 30th potency would held her thrice a day another remedy COLLINSONIA CANADENSIS can be considered if Alumina is failed.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thanks Dr Mahfooz. What potency would be your advise for Coll. Canadensis.
rozanosaad last decade
30th potency ( 3 drops per dose)

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.