≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

ED, PE and Azoospermia 5Azoospermia 3Azoospermia Varicocele PLEASE HELP 13azoospermia 29azoospermia with Continous reduction in testis size 7azoospermia of testicular failure 5azoospermia 1Azoospermia homeopathic treatment and support? 12Nil Sperm Count OR Azoospermia Homeopathy Treatment 3Azoospermia 52


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


hi my name is abraar khan,and i have been told by my doctor that i have d same problem Azoospermia and i am very sad as its 3 years from d time i got married, my problem is that from childhood my testicals have never been in d normal place, i think its still in d belly area , could u please give me a link of who can help me?
thanking u a million
abraar khan
  abraarkahn on 2007-08-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
what is semen report it is nil or less j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
First you try - Damiana 30 (2 drops in one spoon of water) three times a day for a week and report changes if any.
Rajendra last decade
Dear Abrar Khan, AOA,

Please give your semen analysis report. However, in general you can use Damianaplant (20 drops per dose thrice a day) Since Azoospermia is a disease which takes some times, therefore continue it for atleast one month and get report again

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
if i remember one of the post dr.mahfooz also wrote the medicine schawbe company as damina plant drops.

mr mahfooz if i am wrong kindly correct it as i love your prescription and read your post.

shahzad haroon
shahzad36838 last decade
dear shahzad, AOA,
Yes you are right and your memory is good.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.