≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

anal fissure, pleas help 56Anal Fissure - Please help with the case 16Anal fissure healed but still pain in hip and burning while passing stool 54anal fissure 10Anal fissure/ fistula 2anal fissure with bleeding constipation atten. Dr. Nawaz 2Fissure 5Anal Fissure reoccuring 1Anal Fissure 10anal fissure / scar tissue 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


My daughter has been suffering from a fissure since the birth of her daughter almost one year ago. The symptoms came 2 weeks after she was born. My daughter has such severe pain when she has a bowel movement because of the wound that she almost passes out. This is constant. She has gone to a few doctors and they want to cut her. We have been looking for alternative treatments but to complicate matters, she is now expecting her second child. She has been nursing the first daughter and is worried that any treatments she might try would harm the unborn baby. I have been reading about silica and arnica and wondered if these were safe for her to take. I also found a website that sold Fissutab and wanted to know if anyone had tried that with success.
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
  ktolleson on 2007-08-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pls try rataniha 6 once in a day for a week and reoport me

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Nitric Acid and Sulphur ......
faisal qureshi last decade
I have personally tried out fissutab and fisutin. both are effective medicines and can be safely taken. I had a year old fissure and it has healed well almost. pain is not there and there is relief. do try applying nitrogesic ointment for some time.
romyatul last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.