Need Help With HairlossI have recently noticed that my hair are thinning considerably. The most obvious areas are the crown and front right side of the head. I have itchy, flaky and scaly scalp. When I scratch the scalp, it makes the hair break from their roots along with white dandruff flakes.
I suffer from heart burn and acidity problem for which I take Zantac off and on. I also have to put up with a lot of workplace tension due to pressing project deadlines and such.
My dad lost his hair in his late 30's. He had very thick hair, but lost them all. I do not want to end up like him.
Here are further details:
1. Age: 30
2. Sex: Male
3. Married/Unmarried: Unmarried
4. Weight: 140 lbs
5. Height: 5' 7'
6. Country: Living in the US. Originally from the Indian subcontinent.
7. Climate: Humid continental zone and generally has hot summers, very cold winters, and wet springs. This is in the Midwestern US.
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic: Non diabetic
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt: At times I really feel like eating ice cream.
10. Thirst: thirsty right after urinating. At times I also wake up at night to drink water
11. Tongue: Off and on, the tongue is white.
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine): its around 110/78
13. How does this affect you: Hair loss makes me feel that I am really getting old and dampens my mood. I used to be pretty optimistic about things, but not anymore.
14. Family back ground : Heart problem runs in my dad's side of the family.
15. qualification of patient : Masters in engineering
16. Nature of working : engineer
17. Desire or like and dislike of food : Want to eat meat more than pulses and vegetables.
Please recommend a remedy for my hair loss problem along with the detailed procedure how to take it. Also I would appreciate if someone can point to me where to buy Jaborandi extract here in the US.
Thank you a whole bunch!
SportsRider on 2007-10-01
As far as the shampoo goes, I use the Tea Tree Shampoo by Paul Mitchel.
SportsRider last decade
faisal qureshi last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.