sinusitishi, i am 35 years old male suffering from sinusitis , have watery eyes, stuffed nose light to dark green flem discharge from throat headache and pain below eyes and forehead , i get this every few months from last 5 years. don't want to take anti allergie and antibiotics for this any more pls help.
VIPINARORA on 2007-10-14
kali bioch. 30 ( 4 pills 4 times a day ) i.e. with 4 hourly interval.
On the day silicea is given -no remedy i.e. Kali Bioch. one day before and one day after.
Rajendra last decade
VIPINARORA last decade
When your symptoms improve then also report back and if symptoms don't improve then also repor tback.
For chronic condition you will not see improvement in few hours. You can report back in few days.
You can make a wet dose of Kali Bich. Put few drops or few pills in 3/4 bottle of filtered water and add a teaspoon of brandy or any other alcohol as a preservative. Succuss 10 times before every dose.
Report back in few days.
RajanTX last decade
6. Height .
9. Family History
10. Qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. Complexion: Fair/Wheatish/ Darkish
13. Constitution: Well built/Fat/Thin
14. Veg/non veg
15. History of taking Alcohol/Tobacco/coffee/Tea/any drugs addiction
16. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
17. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
18. current medicine you are taking for each complain
19. Diabetic or non Diabetic
20. Desire sweets/sour/salt
21. Thirst Small quantity/short interval/long interval/large Quantity
22. Tongue color
23. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
24. What exactly is happening ?
25. How do you feel ?
26. How does this affect you ?
27. How does it feel like ?
28. What comes to your mind ?
29. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
30. How did that feel like ?
31. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
32. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
33. desire or like and dislike of food
33. Name of foods which increase your problem
34. Body odor ,/sweating/-
35. Under line the right word for you ----
Morose, Quarrelsome, Hasty, Lachrymose, Anxious, Delirious, Groping, Despairing, Sad, Hopeful, Fearful, Restless, Calm, Drowsy, dullness, Anger, Being overwhelmed, Depression and gloom Despair and faithlessness , Despondency from overwork, Domination of others, Doubt or Discouragement, Easy impressionability, Fear and Shyness, Fear for the others welfare, Fear of losing mental balance, Feeling of powerlessness, Guilty and self-blame, Hard master onto oneself with an urge to inspire others, Hopelessness, Immaturity of Mind/Emotions, failure to learn from mistakes impatience, indecision in difference or boredom Intolerance and criticism lack of mental tranquility, lack of motivation and incentive longing for past happiness, nostsliqia, low self-confidence, Mental Fatigue, Mental torture or worry, Mental/emotional and physical weariness, Overcome for welfare of others, Overenthsiasm, Pride or aloofness, Resentment and bitterness, Sadness, greif, shock, Self centered talkativeness, Self-distrust, Shame or feelings of un cleanliness, Terror, jealousy, Weakness too willing , Fear from known thing, fear from unknown thing. Whether you can able to give public speech or not.
36. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
37. . Details of the adverse features in the Pathological ,ECG, XRay Ultra-Sound's tests already conducted
38. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.