≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Hyperacidity after taking Acid Phos Q 5Acidity, intermittent anxiety, breathing issue 4Acidity 4Please help with acidity issues 2Acute acidity due to mental depression 6Acidity,Gas and constipation 32Hyperacidity by Lemon water 4Robinia Q for Hyperacidity 8Hyperacidity + Impotence + Headache and Neck pain + Perfectionism & Work anxiety 1Mother tinctures for Acidity ?? 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

To Joe - thanks -and more help for acidity

Dear Joe,

I tried the split dose of Nat Sulph 6c in wet dose which you had recommended for asthma on this forum. It has helped me significantly and I would like to sincerely thank you for it.

I do however have another related problem - acidity/GERD. This is significantly worse at night and gives rise to breathlessness and asthma like symptoms, as well as burning in abdomen, chest, throat AND soles of feet. I have to get up at night several times for water or a dose of ARS. ALB 200.(you recommended it for SOS situation) which relieves symptoms for about an hour and then it's back again. This usually worse in cold and humid, cloudy weather, and at night.

I am continuing with the split dose of Nat sulph 6c and don't know what I should take for this horrible acidity so that it doesn't clash with this medicine. As I've mentioned, Ars. Alb 200 is only marginally helpful. Shall I take Nat Phos 6x with this? Can something else be please suggested?

I will be grateful for any suggestions.
- HK
  teachertalk on 2007-11-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Stop Nat. Supl 6C and Arsinim Album 200 for a while.

Start with Nux Vomica 30 at bedtime and Sulphur 30 in the morning for 2 weeks.
girilal last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.