≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Spermatorrhea, Prosmatorrhea and excessive Night fall problem 2night fall, sexual weakness, masturbation... suggested treatement - first draft 35Spermatorrhea / frequent nocturnal emissions / wet dreams / nightfall / night pollutions 91Nightfall, neuralgia and anxiety 3Weak Erection,nightfall and semen leakage 95NightFall nd Semen leakage problem 7Night fall 3Dr please help me for Night fall 1nightfall and night discharge...plzzz help me by some effective remedies 4nightfall problem 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Night Fall

hello sir,
i m 24 years old
i did a lot of hand practice in the beginning of my childhood near
14yr old and stop it at near 15th yr old
and now i m suffering from nightfall,night discharge
and early ejaculation problems..i face nightfal whenever
i got sexy dreams ,it ejaculate with very little quantily of
very liquid semen immediately dream start, as it wake me up,
i m facing this problem for6 years...
i am thinking that this is happening due to my body structure
, it does make thick semen that why it can't resist to ejaculate
will u plzz give me some effective remedies and medicines
to get escape of these problems forever...
i'll b very thanful to u ppl bye
  rinku1102 on 2008-03-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
acid phos 30c twice daily for 7 days report j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
thanks Mohla ji... where do i get this medicine. and can you tell me the reason why it happening as i stopped masturbation in early age. it is something of my body structure effect, that not make thick semen.
rinku1102 last decade
any homoeopathic medical store it is natural with every one no need to worry j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.