≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Epilepsy For External Hydrocephalus 54External Hydrocephalus and Epilepsy 25Epilepsy 43Epilepsy in 4 year old 7Epilepsy and Rheumatic pain 9Epilepsy Treatment 1petit mal epilepsy case, age 7 years child 4Acute Epilepsy with retarded growth 18Treatment of Epilepsy 2Dog epilepsy treatment 9


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Homeopathic Doctor for Epilepsy

My 2.5 years old daughter has uncontrolled partial complex seizures. We live in Philadelphia, PA USA
Can somebody suggest homeopathic doctor?
  tanyaK on 2008-03-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
do you want to put your case here?

somebody would probably help.
rishimba last decade
Her case is very complicated and need constant professional attention.

She has metabolism disorder (unknown B12 deficiency), seizures, autism spectrum disorder, and immune deficiency.
Seizures last between 15 sec to 3 min. Comes in clusters of 2 – 7 a day, last between 2 to 4 days in the row, then 7-20 days brake. She rolls her eyes, turns blue, sometimes her mussels are very tight, sometime very relaxed. Sometimes she is completely unconscious, sometimes she can react to commands. Her homeopath doctor tried several remedies. Last 4 month we were using Cuprum Met (200C or 1M) after each seizure or Carbo Vage (200). I don’t see it helps.
What else you need to know?
tanyaK last decade
you are right in going for professional advice. there is just too much going on there to solve this online.

paul k. branch, m.d.
17th & chew
post office box 7017
allentown, pa 18105
(610) 402-3500
fax (610) 402-3509
e-mail: paulbranch at aol.com

todd a. hoover, m.d.
915 montgomery avenue
suite 200
narberth, pa 19072
(610) 667-2138
fax (610) 667-2139

stephen a. nezezon, m.d.
955 main street
honesdale, pa 18431
(570) 253-8020
fax (570) 251-3652
e-mail: snezezon at epix.net

peter j. prociuk, m.d.
village hall clinic
p.o. box 444
rt 82
unionville, pa 19375
(610) 347-1311
fax (610) 347-1412

good luck.

sameervermani last decade

Thank you
Did you find it on the web or know them personaly?
I did lots of researches myself but I need somebody's personal recomendation.
If you know somebody who can work on dinstance is fine.
tanyaK last decade

I do not know them . I just found them on the web.

I think the best source for recommendations would be people in your own area.

Best of luck,
sameervermani last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.