Have you suffering from knee painpls send/post the following information ...
When did your knee first begin to hurt?
Have you had knee pain before? What was the cause?
How long has this episode of knee pain lasted?
Do you feel the pain continuously or off and on?
Are both knees affected?
Is the pain in your entire knee or one specific location like the kneecap, outer or inner edge, or below the knee?
Would you say that the pain is severe?
Does it feel bruised?
Can you stand or walk?
Have you had an injury or accident involving the knee?
Have you overused the leg? Describe your usual activities and exercise routine.
What home treatments have you tried? Have they helped?
Do you have other symptoms, like pain in your hip, pain down your leg or calf, knee swelling, swelling in your calf or leg, fever?
♥ deoshlok on 2008-05-31
1. 3 yrs ago with stiffness, begun to hurt after a stroke 1 year ago.
2. No, but begun with pain and stiffness in hips.
3. One year.
4. Off and on depending on painkillers.
5. Slightly more in right then left.
6. Most above the knees, but there are pain in the whole legs from hips to feet.
7. The pain is severe. Always pain, less when I complete still. Sometimes during the nights I cannot sleep before 2-3 in the morning.
8. Bruised? Yes.
9. Barely stand, needs support. Cannot walk - sitting in wheel chair.
10. No, injury.
11. No, overused.
12. Glucosamine helped for a while. Some homeopathic such Rhus tox, Arnica, Ruta, Causticum helped for some years, but not any longer. Painkillers give short-time relief.
12. Hip has become less severe, left foot is swelling - no other swelling, difficult to stretch the leg in the bed.
gnejs last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.