constitutional remedyconstitutional remedies
From ktsuda on 2008-06-06
0 replies 154 views
I am convinced my constitutional remedy is Lycopodium.
I have 3 main health issues
I have suffered from this for at least 2 years. I switched to homeopathy and as suggested in these forums took arnica/nat phos/silicea with excellent results.Therefore I am now verymuch interested in homeopathy
This is in borderline.I have become a vegetarian.I take flax seed which helps. The cholostrol is under control with healthy diet practices
3, Benign Prostatic Enlargement
My PSA level is 3.8 I have not had major problems so far in this respect except for the fact that when i have to retain urine for a long period voiding urine takes a little longer.That is the flow is slow
Therefore first I wish to sort out my problem of anal fissure completely which I hope will be sooner than later and then find ways and means to solve my Prostrate issue. I am confident homeopathy will have a sure shot remedy for this
Now I wish to know from members of this forum how will Lycopodium fit in in my case. Can it sort out all the other problems I have since it is a consttutional remedy
Iam pasting a topic for which I did not get any responses.
I hope someone could throw some light on this
♥ ktsuda on 2008-07-29
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
These issues are much better with Natphos, except the flatulence. I am still taking arnica one dose and natphos 2 tabs once daily. IHAVE NOW BECOME A VEGETARIAN. AND CAREFUL WITH WHAT I EAT. THE ONE PROBLEM I HAVE NOW IS A SKIN TAG AT AT ANUS AND A SLIGHT PROLAPSE( I Think)some times the skin tag is small. other times big silicea 200 hasn't helped much
2.Benign Prostatic enlargement(BPH) PSA 3.8.Incidentally observed during a routine check up.no major worries except frequent urination sometimes. i have always taken a lot of water and void urine whenever possible. my uro said lets 'Wait and WAtch'sometimes had painful ejaculation ,but with Arnica it is not there.
3. I have had that both theses ailments might lead to cancer.but with anal fissure being set right now i am hopeful
4 I have felt the present suffering is due to past misdeeds
5.AF Bad eating practices
BPH no idea
6AF after bowel movement. generally like mornings and evenings
7.like washing and being clean. like light colored loose clothes like fresh vegetables and fruits
10.used to be very moody/hot tempered and easily offended. now completely changed with spirituality coming in
like thunderstorm/not liked ton be consoled/sensitive to smell and noise
not many friends/very keen on educating children in the proper way/ relationship with wife okay
11. fear health of myself and family members
12.like fresh vegetable/fruits averse to spicy/oily hot food
13/drink a lot of water/
15 oily /hot rich food
16. normal/ trunk seats more
17.regular/ allopathic medicines. coffee/ tea sometimes makes it hard/sometimes hard due to unknown reasons
18 most of the time dont sleep well. arnica has helped
19.No.have had wild erotic dreams/and masterbation in younger days In married life mostly premature ejaculation/not enough erction or maintaining erection for longer periods. wife very cooperative
20. little withdrawn/read a lot esp j Krishnamurti/ spiritual books and / like to be with myself most of the time.
21.piles glyvenol/ creams
AF stool softeners/creams now arnica and Natphos
BPH no medication/ take flax oil/tomato and pumpkin seeds
22.father asthma died at 46Y/
one sister asthma
mother and one other sister have had piles
brother has cholesterol
23. tall/ dark hairy
25. tonsillectomy done at14 y
cholesterol border line
no other health issues except what i have stated above age 52
♡ ktsuda last decade
probably, if you could write something more about your mentals, personality, general symptoms etc., it would lead me to a suitable remedy.
♡ rishimba last decade
Personality- tall dark well built.exercise every day. do meditation every day,walk slowly, not in a hurry to do things.
19 years tonsillectomy/no history of serious illness before say 37 years
had frequent stomach problems like acidity, GERD,flatulence
external pilesfrom45 years along with itching/exudation around groin area.diagnosed for Anal Fissure in 2005.and also for benign prostate enlargement
♡ ktsuda last decade
if you want to take a constitutional dose, just take 200c or 1m potency two doses 15 minutes apart on a single day.
note response for next two months.
repeat if required only after 2 months.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.