≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Secondary Infertility 3varicocele veins in testes, low sperm count and secondary infertility 18Please help, suffering from Secondary Amenorrhea and infertility. 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Secondary Infertility

My wife is 25 years old with 2 daughters of 4½ & 3¼. When my second daughter was of 6 months, my wife was started use contraceptive injection for 5 times each with 2 months (8 weeks) interval. Thereafter, we decided to stop the use of contraceptive injection as we intend to have another baby. We waited for one year. Then, we consulted the doctor. After check up and tests of both husband and wife, a cystic lesion which measures 25 x 27 mm in her right ovary was noted. Then, after two month another U/S was conducted, and it was told that Follicles measuring 35 x 45 mm largest measuring 25 x 32 mm seen in my Right Ovary. We consulted another gynecologist, she herself did U/S and give OK report. She prescribed use of Clomid (cerephene) for 2 months. When, this was used the cycle became prolong from 28 to 33 days. When this therapy was stopped, the period started with interval of 10 days. And, then again regular with 28 days cycle. 2 years has passed after stoppage of the use of contraceptive injection. What is homeopathic remedy for this type of Infertility?
  Janoo123 on 2008-09-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I suggest u Thuja 200/ 4ds in distiled water, at night before 1hour of dinner. 2 ds repeted in 15 min interval and next 2 ds at next week same. If the period start then stop the medicine. you can contact me in e-mail or in phone. Onion forbidden for 3 weeks. Next prescription after your report. Thank you & good luck.
dr.sarkar last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.