hairy, moody, pcos and irsI recently found out that I have polycystic ovaries. I knew something was wrong with me years before the doctors knew. Now I am also prediabetic. I am so hairy and no one else in my family has the same problem. I hate going out in public and showing my face. I have done EpiLight surgery on my face twice to the tune of 1500 usd. I am still hairy. I have been trying to get pregnant for years, still nothing. What should I do? Who should I see? What should I be asking my doctors? I am 27 and I feel I have a lot of years left, I don't want to spend it in misery. Will changing my diet help at all?
laland on 2008-11-08
Apis Mel Q Aurum. Iod. Q |*@1@*Kali Bromatum Q
1 Oz. of each of these medicines, to be mixed in a 4 Oz. bottle. Keep the bottle tightly sealed, when not in use.
Then take approx 20 drops with little water (not mare than 30 drops), to be taken at every 1 hours daily.. At least for one month..
(1)Take first dose early in the morning on rising, on empty stomach. (Immediately after brushing the teeth).(2) Take last dose at bed time. (3) Please do not take anything before or after 10 minutes of taking the medicines. (4) Please do not take Onion, Garlic, Coffee etc at least before and after one hour of taking the medicines.
This will definitely improve the function of ovaries.. We will tackle other symptoms after you get better results.. Keep me posted with the outcome..
maheshkamdar last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.