≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Hyperacidity after taking Acid Phos Q 5Acidity, intermittent anxiety, breathing issue 4Acidity 4Please help with acidity issues 2Acute acidity due to mental depression 6Acidity,Gas and constipation 32Hyperacidity by Lemon water 4Robinia Q for Hyperacidity 8Hyperacidity + Impotence + Headache and Neck pain + Perfectionism & Work anxiety 1Mother tinctures for Acidity ?? 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Age 27
Height 5'9'
Weight 68KG

Dear Sir/Madam,

Here are my symptoms
- Lower jaw stiffness

- Getting up during the night with heaviness in the head, stiffness in jaws/teeth. Then find it hard to go back to sleep.

- Indigestion/Sometimes constipation.

-Feels like pinning around stomach/chest/abdomen.

The most irritating thing is when i getup during the night and cannot sleep back becase of stiffness around the face and heaviness in the head.

One year back i used to have same feelings after every meal that happen during the might only now.

I have been suffering from this condition for around 5 6 year but could not find the solution yet, please advise that i can use for long term basis or as and when needed.

  zafarcs on 2008-12-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
One more thing i want to add here is, most of the foods result in this stiffness in the face and heaviness of head. Like most of the dry fruits, Dates, Mangoes, Honey, Sugar. I have gone for every kind of test doctors only found acidity.
zafarcs last decade
Please give all your mind symptoms.

What kind of person are you?
What kind of personality you have?
How is your confidence level?
What are the attributes you like and hate in people?

Are u chilly or a Hot person?
gumby last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.