≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Ptosis

Congenital Ptosis1congential ptosis8congential ptosis2Right eye ptosis1congential ptosis2Congenital Ptosis46congential ptosis2Left Upper Eyelid- Ptosis16Left eye cognitive ptosis5Left eye ptosis and latent rigth eye ptosis17


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

bilateral ptosis

Hello. I have bilateral ptosis and am 20 years old. I was not born with this condition but I have noticed that I have had it since about 13 years old although I don't know why. My eyelids are heavy and I need more sleep than the average person (about 10 hours) to function. I am prone to napping during the day usually in early afternoon (11am) or evening (around 7pm). My ptosis depresses me and I am usually really anxious or fearful that something bad is going to happen to me or my family. My energy level is low and I tend to be pessimistic which I think has to do with my ptosis. I also tend to read slowly and have poor concentration skills. Are there any homeopathic remedies that can cure my ptosis? Thanks.
  jamelie on 2009-01-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try gels 1M monthly single dose for 3 months.
Zahid)2 last decade
what kind of gels, zahid?
jamelie last decade
what about TFT blood test.
faisal qureshi last decade
Dear Jamelie,

I am a medical student and you have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism. Have you seen your GP yet? I think you should book an appointment, tell him/her your symptoms and suggest a thyroid function test (TFT). If your GP refuses, change GP. As far as I am aware, hypothroidism can be treated easily with thyroxine tablets. Don't carry on suffering - go to your doctor.

Let us know what happens! Take care.
besos13 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.