≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

nightfall and kidneystone 1Drs, Kidneys pain after lachesis 11Both Kidneys Calculus (stones) 4No periods for 4 months ( Have PCOS and Cyst on Kidneys) 5Kidneys Revival 2large kidney stone on both kidneys 3multiple cysts on kidneys 3Polycystic kidneys 1Kidney Stones in both kidneys 5Staghorn calculi in kidneys 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

need urgent help with kidneys

Hello Doctors,
I am writing on behalf of a friend of mine, Steve. Steve has type 1 diabetes and kidney disease/failure, and he just started dialysis now. We really believe it's possible to repair the kidneys enough so he can get off dialysis. We read on your forum that the remedy Eel Serum (Serum Anguillae) has helped people, they have cured or improved with just one dose. Can you please tell us what the dosage and usage should be, and also where to buy this (we're located in the USA). Thank you so much for your help. Best, Sue
  aztreasure on 2009-02-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Yes...get the mother tincture (potency).

5 drops of the med in 1/8th glass of water...give it just once and wait to see the result.

May have to be repeated.

A Japanese paitient reported that with one dose he was cured...the kidneys started functioning.

However, may not be the case for all.

Can order it on line from number of websites...ABC itself ..have US Branch. Elixirs, 1-800-Homeopathy ..etc.

Otherwise try from the nearest homeopathic store in your town. Look for manufacturer.... Bioron or Wilmar Schwabe or Reckeweg ...they produce quality meds.

See from where you can get it quickest.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.