The ABC Homeopathy Forum
Weight Gain, Chronic Constipation, facial hairHi there, I am new to this forum but quite fascinated with the threads. I was browsing through this website and stumbled on Hypothyroidism's symptoms. I guess I might have this problem. Below listed are the signs and symptoms I am observing these days:-
1) Weight Gain (10 lbs in 1 yr..Gradual though)
2) Dry Skin (Have to moisturize every day)
3) Often sore throat
4) Always feel phlegm in my throat and nasal passage. I have to sniff and pull in, in every 2 minutes.
5) Thick dandruff on my scalp
6) Losing a lot of hair (very significant)
7) Water retention in my leg (shin area)
8) Chronic Constipation (recently had fissure)
I live in California, Coasta Mesa. Weather around here is good. I work quite long hours and its very hectic and stressing. Work out irregularly. Nothing major but when I link them together it seems serious. Please advice on what kind of treatment I should go with.
OC-Resident on 2009-03-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.