≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Trouble controlling appetite/weight and sudden rapid hair loss. 3Weight Loss Insulin Resistant T2 diabetes 5PCOS Weight loss and Breast reduction 3Att: anuj srivastava ...Please help with weight loss 3Weight loss 6Weight loss 4Weight loss from 3 doses of NAT MUR 200 13Need help for Weight Loss & Breast size reduction 16weight loss 3Weight loss 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

weight Loss

I have been struggling with weight loss for a while now, I am 138lb and 153 cm, Is there anything I can take to help me lose weight. I would like to drop to 115lb

Please help

Thank you for your advice
  Sara2006 on 2009-04-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please someone respond !!

Thank you,
Sara2006 last decade
I am 56 yrs old, with 148 cm ht. and 59kg weight.

My prob' is Over Weight. I have fatty layer on belly, thighs & calf muscles. My waist is around 100 cms.

I have Thyroid since around 4 yrs and am on medication. I take Thyroxin 1 tab/day 50 mg, empty stomach.

I want to reduce wt desperately. So kindly suggest me what could be the best in Homeopathic. (I am frequent user of Homeopathic medicines).

Thank u,
Warm regards,
usha2009 last decade
please try fucus Ves-Q (10 drops twice a day and report after 4 week.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dr. mahfooz,

Can fucus Ves-Q interfere with another homeopathic remedy that I am talking? I am talking pulsatilla 30c to regulate my period.

Please let me know

Usha, please start your own post.
Sara2006 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.