pcos & mfi & failed icsiI am a 31 yr old female trying to conceive for the last 3 yrs . I have pcos and i get irregular periods . I have a LOT of hair on my chin and breasts and stomach and all over the body , thick and dark hair . I was also dignosed with pcos. i responded to clomid and was ovulating until we found that my husband suffers from MFI , count 16 mill.ml , motility -40% and morphology 03% , and forward progrssion - grade 2 according to the kruger test .
We tried icsi for the first time and i had 14 eggs out of which 9 were icsied and 3 were arrested at 2 pN stage . The effort failed. Please advise if we have any hopes for conceiving ?
Not only conceiving , mypcos is getting wrse day by day and i have almost lost myhair on my scalp with the tension . I want to get back my hair and a normal cycle. ?
Can my husband also get a normal sperm count .
phattu on 2009-04-24
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ kadwa last decade
Thanks for your prompt response . I have framed answers to all Your questions . Is there an option to Just write to you , or do i have to post it here , where everybody can see ?
phattu last decade
It is very obvious that you would not like to put critical information about you and your spouse at a place where it can be accsessed by all. It may create some problems for you if somebody is able to identify you on the basis of the information given.
i don't share my email id with the forum. It is not there in my profile. i have read many posts of rishimba in this forum. He has done intesive research in the matter of your concern. You may contact him directly at his e-mail. His e-mail as appearing in his profile is vital.force at yahoo dot com.
i would also like to make a very important suggestion to you. Breathing Exercises (Kapalbhati pranayam and Anulom Vilom Pranayam) if done sincerely and methodically for a long period of time act very profoundly on male and female reproductive system. If you and your spouse could do these exercises daily for half an hour both in the morning and in the evening, you will experience changes taking place within yourselves at physiological and psychological levels. These exercises also cause reduction in sleep and so there is effectively no time loss on account of these exercises. Let me also clarify that these exercises are process oriented ie. those who perform these processes methodically get the benefit. Swami Ramdev has very nicely explained these breathing exercises in his CD on Yog Science. He also appears daily in the live telecast at Astha Channel and Astha International Channel.
What i suggest is
1. start the breathing exercises as early as possible
2. contact rishimba and start the homeo medication.
3. if you don't get results from homeo medication after a reasonable period of time, you should try ayurvedic medication suggested by Swami Ramdev.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.