Excessive SweatingI am 25 year old woman from Australia. I am 5ft6 and 63kg. I suffer from uncomfortable sweating when I walk in any weather. It is worse when I am in the cold and go into a warm room. Mostly around my forehead, but also my back and hands. This also happens when I drink alcohol, do a lot of movement, eat hot food, eat spicy food.
What do I do?
emaline on 2009-05-14
Please answer the following questions to help arrive at your remedy:
Colour of Eye:
Colour of Hair:
Colour of Skin:
Texture of Skin in general:
1. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
2. Any mental sufferings / feelings tha you have associated with your physical sufferings?
3. How long have you been suffering from this ailment? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
4. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses?
5. Any disposition to take cold?
6. How does the tongue look like? Colour, coatings if any, wet/dry, furrowings if any.
7. Any history of flatulence/constipation/diarrhea?
8. Describe your general mental set up?
- Which all of the following best describe you
Extrovert, Introvert, Outgoing, Friendly, Moody, Jealous, Quarrelsome, Spiteful, Malicious, Melancholic, Headstrong, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy, anything else not in the list.
- You feel better in company or better alone?
- Does thinking about your condition makes it worse or makes it better?
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- How sensitive you are to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
9. What are your fears and do you find any patterns in your dreams?
10. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
11. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
12. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
13. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
14. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
15. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
16. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
17. What major diseases are running in your family? Try to bring in the history of your parents as well as your parents parents-maternal as well as paternal.
18. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
19. Anything else you would like to tell about yourself.
Niel Madhavan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.