AcidityDr. Rishimba, Dr Joe, Dr.Sameer, Dr.Murthy, Dr. Rajeev
I am suffering from severe acid reflux since last 15 years. I have taken all iinds of allopathic ayur vedic medicines but no cure. I have taken 25 days course of antibiotics for Hpylori but it worked for six months fine.
I am currently taking natphos 6x and arnica 30 c but not much relief. Ye i have relief from headache and constipation.
Can you suggest medication for acidity and medicine for Hpylori bacteria.
my details are as follows
1. Describe your main suffering?
I FEEL EXCESS ACID IN THE STOMACH AND GET BELCHING. THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY. I HAVE TO VOMIT THE ACID OUT. IF I DONT VOMIT THEN I GET PAIN STARTING FROM NECK TO HEAD.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I AM NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK. I GET ANGRY FOR LITTLE THINGS AND FEEL IRRITATED
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
FEEL VERY BAD AND IRRITATED
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
IT STATRED 15 YEARS BACK WITHA PERSONAL TRAUMA AND MENTAL DISTURBANCE RELATED TO FAMILY
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
EVENING AND NIGHT BEFORE BED
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
IRRITATION, DELAY IN FOOD, MEAT , STRESS , IMPATIENCE
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
TRAVELLING AND FOOD DELAYS
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
EASILY OFFENDED MOODY ARGUING
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
NAIL BITING, TALKING TO ONE SELF
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I FEEL GOOD BUT I DONT ENJOY ARGUMENTS
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I DREAM A LOT ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
SWEET I DONT LIKE SOUR TASTE
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
FERMENTED LENTILS LIKE UDAD DAL. RED MEAT
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
SLEEP IS GOOD BUT FULL OF THOUGHTS AND DREAMS.
SLEEP ON LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I AM A GOOD MAN
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
0MEZ, PENTA PRAZOLE, RABEPREZOL, pYLO BACT KITS ETC
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
BLOOD PRESSURE AND ACIDITY
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I AM 5FT 5 INCHES. 80 KG WEIGHT. FAT ON THE STOMACH. ROUND FACED FAIR.
vasantkhisty on 2009-05-17
Please describe yourself as a person with traits exhibited at different points in life right from your childhood.
Niel Madhavan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.