allergies: food allergiesHello,
My son is 2.5 yr and has developed milk, egg white, wheat, lentils and banana allergies.
He develops rash on his cheeks, which are red and dry. Clear runny nose and started wheezing. So the Dr put him on Zerytec, singular and nebulizer.
I could like to know if homeopathy can completely cure this and what medication he needs to be given?
preetisj2001 on 2009-05-21
We need more details. Please answer following questions:
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
SheetalJain last decade
Some of the questions are NA for my son.
He 2.5 years old 25lb.
Since 1-2 months he is having allergies. developes a lot of flem/mucus. Chest is all filled up difficulty breathing.
Let me know what medicens can be given to him.
preetisj2001 last decade
My son, 4yr old, is allergic to Wheat, Barley, Egg, Tree nuts and Peanuts. We didn't know until he was 6month old my wife fed him Barley cereal. His reactions are severe (life threatning), we avoided these foods. However, I don't want to give up on him, though my son's doctor (Western) said no medicine to cure allergy and most(speculated) children will grow out of their allergy. Tried Auyurvedic, Chiropractic, now only hope is NAET and Homepathy. My son's Homeopathy doctor prescribed Nat-mur 200c first. It worked(he was able to sleep thru the night, less asthma problem) for 1st month, then she prescribed the same medicine again and got worse. But don't give up, try NAET(not a medicine) with Homeopathy.
Raja2009 last decade
I understand what you must be going through. My son has similar allergies & asthma with eczema. But I have come to believe that homeopathy is the only cure around. I can't say about the allergies but I feel his eczema & asthma is improving. You will most definitely need to detail out the history & exact symptoms, likes, dislikes, temperament, etc & get guidance at the forum. It might take some time to cure completely but its well worth it.
sadhna last decade
Tell me something. Were any of the parents suffering from any skin diseases during conceiving the child?
P.S. : Have faith. Your baby will be fine.
Niel Madhavan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.