Erection ProblemAfter comparing and matching all of my conditions, I have chosen following medicines for myself:
1. Conium Maculatum (6X)
2. Caladium Seguinum (3X)
3. Lycopodium Clavatum (3X or 2X)
4. Phosphoricum Acidum (X)
But I do not know, Can I take all of these medicines at a time, or I should take these one after another. If need to take one after another, then which one should be started first. What will be the dose of each medicines, that means how many drops how many times should be taken daily?
saiful9 on 2009-05-27
Niel Madhavan last decade
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
I also take help from Boer's Materia Medica, which I get from a homeopathy software.
Here is the information I got from these sources and found the sign symptoms same as me.
Sexual organs relaxed and swelled. Glans flabby (wkw_j, wb¯R) from masturbation. Painful erection without sexual desire, alternating with sexual desire with relaxed penis. Impotence with mental depression. Nocturnal emission without dream. Imperfect erection and premature ejaculation (exh©cvZ) of semen. Excitement does not erect penis. Feeling of coldness in penis.
[Pruritus. Glans very red. Organs seem larger, puffed, relaxed, cold, sweating; skin of scrotum thick. Erections when half-asleep; cease when fully awake. Impotency; relaxation of penis during excitement. No emission and no orgasm during embrace.
Third to sixth attenuation.]
Impotence, insufficient erections, and absence of erections. Want of energy in coition. Erections imperfect, and of too short duration. Easy emission of semen, even without firm erections. Dejection, after coition. Sometimes emission at mere presence of women.
[Desire increased; power decreased. Sexual nervousness, with feeble erection. Effects of suppressed sexual appetite. Testicles hard and enlarged.
Urine: Much difficulty in voiding. It flows and stops again. (Ledum.) Interrupted discharge. (Clematis) Dribbling in old men. (Copaiva)
Best in higher potencies given infrequently, especially for growths, paretic states, etc. Otherwise sixth to thirtieth.]
Impotence of long standing. Weakness or total absence of erections. Penis small, cold, relaxed. Emission too speedy or too tardy during coition. Falling asleep during coition. Lassitude, after coition or pollutions. Flow of prostatic fluid, without an erection. Abhorrence (dislike) of coition.
[No erectile power; impotence. Premature emission (Calad., Sel., Agn.). Enlarge prostate. Condylomata.
Urine: Pain in back before urinating; ceases after flow; slow in coming, must strain. Retention. Polyuria during the night. Heavy red sediment. Child cries before urinating (Bor.).
Both the lower and the highest potencies are credited with excellent result. For purposes of aiding elimination the second and third attenuation of the Tincture, a few drops, 3 times a day, have proved efficacious, otherwise the 6th to 200th potency, and higher, in not too frequent doses.]
* Phosphoricum Acidum:
A feeling of heaviness in glans especially when urinating. Absence of sexual desire. Neurasthenia (A condition of nervous debility supposed to be dependent upon impairment in the functions of the spinal cord.) after sexual intercourse. Weakness of sexual organs with onanism and little sexual desire. Frequent and very debilitatingpollutions. Onanism (Self-pollution; masturbation). Discharge of semen while straining at stool.
[Emissions at night and at stool. Seminal vesiculitis (Oxal. Acid.). Sexual power deficient; testicles tender and swollen. Parts relax during embrace (Nux). Prostatorrhoea, even when passing a soft stool. Eczema of scrotum. Oedema of prepuce, and swollen glans-penis. Herpes preputialis. Sycotic excrescences (Thuja).
Sleep: Somnolency. Lascivious dreams with emissions.
Urine: Frequent, profuse, watery, milky. Diabetes. Micturition, preceded by anxiety and followed by burning. Frequent urination at night. Phosphaturia.
Dose: First potency.]
saiful9 last decade
Please fill in the following questionnaire for a better assesment of your case:
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Niel Madhavan last decade
1. Main suffering is Erectal Disfunction. In past, my main problem was only premature ejaculation. But now I suffer by insufficient erections, and sometimes absence of erections. Before marriage, I was only anxious about the timing; but never imagine that, erection will be any matter for me.
2. Other phisical sufferings is that- Urine is not clear, sometimes slightly burning at the end of urinating. Left testicle is some larger than right, sometimes testicles pain if I sit on hard place or get hard pressure on it. My health is weak, but not any major disease.
3. My physical problem is the reason of suffering of my partner. So it is my mental suffering.
5. At the early stage of youth, I was involved in some bad habits. At the end stage of youth, bad habit was reduced day by day, but bad thinking and unethical desire begining to increase. As a result, at the last moment of youth, I see that, even any deep bad thinking is enough for quick emission after erection. In later, the situation became more worse. Erection became rare to me. If come, it cannot stay to start intercourse. If I try to erect it by giving pressure, then discharge without erection.
6. The time, when I stimulate my partner, but totally fail to fulfil her desire, is my worst time in the day.
- During Thunderstorm, not any special feeling.
- Console is not as much necessary. I like real solution.
- sensitivity is like general people.
- Some typical habit like sound from throat.
- Feel with family is ok.
11. No specific fear.
12. I like all foods.
13. Normal. But I drink water many times but do not drink many water at a time.
15. Every food is ok for me now.
16. May be some exessive. In Trunk.
17. Sometimes ok, sometimes may not 100% clear.
18. I have no control on my sleeping.
21. I took 'Vigo Fort' and other stimulation tablet before marriage, which I see no significant change. I also took Ayurvedic/Herbal medicine, also herbal tablet, which give me some change.
22. Heart diseases.
saiful9 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.