≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Overweight

gaynocmastiya and overweight6Lumbar compression with overweight2Slow bowel, Sluggish, Sleepy, Overweight3remedy for overweight1Hair Falling and Overweight1overweight3Suffering from Arthitis, overweight12Teenager is overweight10Fatigue/low libido/depression/overweight21overweight8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

stiffness in lower back and overweight

I am 37 years old and 110 to 12 kilos overweight,my height is 5.5 feet.
I have two children 3 and 8.
I exercise regularly.
I walking up a hill (10 min)
Walk and mild jogging for 1.5 hours.
I do this between 3 to 5 times a week
Non-vegetarian diet, but with a greater amount of fruit and vegetable and vegetarian diet.
I eat breakfast and dinner at a fixed time.
Lunchtime varies depending on work.
I feel stiff lying on my back.
Getting up in the morning is tough due to the stiffness in the lower back.
I do a lying half twist (dont know the proper asana name) before getting out of bed which also relieves my back considerably.
I also need to walk around the house for 15 to 20 minutes before my back is completely freed from stiffness.
  tia set on 2009-05-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please take three doses of rhus tox 30c at a gap of 4 hours for 3 days.
please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, not to eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

please report after 3 days.

Please read my posts on the Anulom Vilom Pranayam and Kapalbhati Pranayam by following the links given below. Practise these pranayams regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.