Lumbar compression with overweightMy mother is aged 65 years and for the past 3 years she is having acute pain in the lower pack, more particularly in the left hip / butt. She is unable to sit more than 5 minutes now due to physiotherapy 10 minutes. Last 2 months she was diagonsed with gall bladder stone (largest being 15mm) and since we do not want surgery we opted for homeopathy and she is taking berberis vulgaris 30c (10 drops ever morning) and the stone is come down to 10mm as per last week ultrasound. Please advice the homeopathy medicine for her lumbar pain (L4-L5 compression). Acute pain in the left butt / hip then stretching to entire hip area. She is obese (overweight) also. Please advice. Calcea carb also tried did not work
Ashley1 on 2016-09-28
1. SUPHUR 30C , pills (buy minimum qty dispensable at the shop), give 5 pills (for one dose) A SINGLE DOSE DAILY MORNING, (NO EXCESS DOSES PLEASE).
Nothing else to eat or drink 1 hour before and 1 hour after the doses.
Do’s & don’ts:
1. Stay away from Strong odors.
2. Do not touch medicines or spill them. Use the cap of container (of same medicine) to transfer the medicines.
3. Place the prescribed dose under the tongue and let it dissolve. Keep the dose for at least 2 minutes in mouth.
4. Keep medicine containers airtight, away from direct sunlight, heat, any smell and children.
5. Avoid strong smells and odors AFAP.
6. Do not take any other medicines for any health problems. Most symptoms go as they come within 24-72 hours.
7. Report any problems & seek appropriate advice.
8. Otherwise report progress after 1week.
DrKulkarni 6 years ago
Just add suplphur and see if it helps.
If not you may have to come back with lot more details of her health.
DrKulkarni 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.