Slow bowel, Sluggish, Sleepy, OverweightMental State of the patient : Anxiety, unmotivated, aloof, disconnect with family members, rebellious
Physical Ailments : Lethargy, Sleepiness, Yellowish tinge of skin, dark neck and areas around the mouth, fat around thighs and legs, dry hair with split ends
The likely cause for above problems : sluggish digestion, lack of exercise, irregular bowel movements, no urge to go to the toilet.
I dont like water and strong winds. Swimming makes me ill/bloated. Like sweets, dont like salt. Fond of dairy but doesnt suit me gives me headaches. Doc says avoid, though I can digest cottage cheese.
I feel better in hot weather and more tolerant to heat than cold. Cold makes me irritable. Hot applications make me feel better. Too much activity in a day makes me irritable.
Patient ID: vaani.v
Weight: 64 kgs
1. Describe your main suffering?
Unmotivated, dont feel fresh in the morning, heaviness, sluggish. Had bloating problems earlier but better with Nat Phos and Lycopodium. Overweight.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Had headaches like migraine, not sure if they were migraines, but they were gone after I started taking Triphala twice a day for 1.5 months.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I feel unmotivated and no urge to do daily activities, sleepy most of the day. Especially in the mornings. Night sleep is sound but vivid dreams.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I took an antibiotic course in November 2014 following an accident, since then I have gained weight and had stomach problems.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Eating aggravates my suffering. Exercising helps but I am not motivated to do that.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I am not sure.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot and humid weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am mood, anxious, lazy and arguing when opposed,
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I am scared of thunderstorms, no effect on symptoms. But Id rather sleep at that time.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Yes, hair pulling.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I am loving towards them
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Yes about my past boyfriend
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Sweets is what I crave for. I dislike salty.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Less
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Less bowel movement, round balls sometimes, sometimes soft but less. After going, I feel I am not done yet but there is no pressure, I feel full.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I sleep on my left
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Osteo arthritis, Diabetes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance I am a normal heighted 53. I have a pear shaped body. I recently feel my neck is darker and my eyelids are filled with water. I have gained weight overall.
Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Regular
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Yes before period, crave coffee and headache
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Thick red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Yes
vaani.v on 2015-02-16
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
vaani.v 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.