≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

ED, PE and Azoospermia 5Azoospermia 3Azoospermia Varicocele PLEASE HELP 13azoospermia with Continous reduction in testis size 7azoospermia of testicular failure 5azoospermia 1Azoospermia homeopathic treatment and support? 12Nil Sperm Count OR Azoospermia Homeopathy Treatment 3Azoospermia 52Azoospermia 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

azoospermia Page 2 of 2

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dr.Mehfooz I am not getting TEST 3x here in karachi and I am searching for that.INSHAH ALLAH i will start medicines you prescribed viz,ptk40 20 drops after meal thrice & Test 3x 3 tab. plz reply my queri regarding PTK70 you have mentioned in your last prescription.also about diet,thanks.
qlb.worried last decade
I have not written ptk-70 I recommended ptk-40. Please get the correct No and continue medicine for 2 months and got report and note the changes.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
thank you dr.mehfooz sahab,i will.god bless you.
qlb.worried last decade
has anuone had any results, i myself need help
romfaz last decade
Are you going through AZOOSPERMIA, LOW SPERM COUNT OR PREMATURE EJACULATION? Contact Dr. Uduehi for a lifetime solution to your problem. I was once a victim of azoospermia which almost ruined my life & marriage for 18 years of childlessness, I used different kinds of medicine it was all to no avail. Until I read from someone who got treated/cured by the doctor, I reached out to him and I was able to impregnate my wife after 18 years of marriage, and am now a father. Your case will be corrected by Dr. Uduehi if interested. Contact:
(uduehiherbalcare (at) g m a i l . c o m)
(+// 2// 3// 4// 7// 0// 8// 4// 8// 7// 8// 3// 8 // 4)
SHAW111 last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.