≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Penis short 9Shrunk and Shortened Penis, High desire of sex... 3Execive Masterbation Penis Thin Short 5I'm a boy of 24, and i realised that i have a below-average penis size(its short and thin), and i'm lacking ALOT in confidence because of this! I stay in North-East India..PLEASE tell me a good medicine which will make my manhood grow in a shor 1short intercourse time & Penis enlargment 4My penis size is too short & it's no strate 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis is very short

Respected Doctor,
My name is Aman Khan. I am 26 years old. I used to masturbate early.But I left it four years ago. I affected with night emission,erection problem etc. I took ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines and cured. I got married two years ago. Everything is ok but one problem with me. The problem is that My penis in relax mode becomes very short just like a child. While in erected mode it is 5.9'. So please any one tell me the right medicine so that my penis will look healthy in relax mode.

Thanks a Lot.
  amankhan303 on 2009-07-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Don't worry about that. You don't need any medicine.

Best wishes

Niel Madhavan last decade
Others penis lokks healthy in relax mode. I feel bed.
amankhan303 last decade

Every body is different. There is no point comparing yourself with others. God has given you this body and you should be thankful and happy about it.

As long as it it not hampering your sex life, it should be absolutely okay, shouldn't it be.


Niel Madhavan last decade
Your Penis length is okay.Do not compare in relaxed mode.In erction mode your length is fine.
ramco last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.