≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




30c & 200c Homeopathic Remedy Kit: $149.99Calcarea Carbonica: $6.59Sulphur: $4.19Professional Constitutional Kit #1: $160.00First Aid Kit: $160.00



Similar posts:

natrum sulphur and calc carb for all doctors only 1Lyco - Sulphur - Calc carb 4Sulphur 6 after calc carb 6 for eczema 3Sulphur and calcarea carbonicum 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sulphur after Calc Carb

Hi ,

My daughter is seeing a Homeopath for last 8-10 months. She had speech delay and some bahaviorial issues. She is 5 now. Last month she was given calc Carb 200 c and since she was a bit restless after that, dr. gave Sulphur 30 c.

We do feel after that she has become more impatient and restless. Her old symptoms seem to have come back. Lot of things in the house and outside would bother her and she would not look at those directions. For example she will not go to the Bedroom, since she is bothered by the shadow of the moving fan on the ceiling. She will not go to the Garage, since she saw a shadow on the garrage wall. Her language is OK, but communicates a little to other kids of her age.

Anyway, coming to the point, I read that Sulphur should not be given after calc Carb. Is that the reason, the old symptoms came back.

If that is the case, how can we fix the situation .

To tell you the history, she was given lachesis, then Lycopodium and the Calc Carb, over tast 8-10 months of treatment.


  rxpratap on 2009-08-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Okay 3 mistakes:

1) Calcarea should never be given after Lycopodium

2) Calcarea should not be given if Lachesis had given benefit as it is one of the anti-dotes to it

3) Sulphur should not be given after Calcarea

Now, you would need to wait and watch , and see if symptoms go away on their own.

If they do not go away after a couple of weeks, you would need to give her a very small dose of Calcarea (in the 6th potency preferably to restore the correct order which is Sulph-->Calc-->Lyc-->Sulph)

If they do not go away even after that, you need to post a full case, and only after looking at the symptoms, the next step can be advised.
sameervermani last decade
Thanks Sameer for your prompt reply.

That is exactly what we are doing. The dr. told us to wait and see . We did give Calc carb 6C with advise from the dr.(I did not know before my 1st post, and confirmed from my wife). She is getting little better last cuople of days. We will see what happens after cuople of more weeks. The Original Dr. was a very renowned dr. and specializes in such cases. I do not know, how he could make these mistakes. But anyway, he is retired and now my daughter is being treated by his long time colleague.

I wanted to get second opinion from this forum and I appreciate the help we get here.

rxpratap last decade
'The Original Dr. was a very renowned dr. and specializes in such cases. I do not know, how he could make these mistakes. But anyway, he is retired '

It was high time he took retirement :)
sameervermani last decade

My baby girl is 5 months old and has had ezcema since birth which increased significantly after her immunisation jabs.
She has been under homeopathy treatment for past 3 weeks. The doctor gave her Calc Carb 6 for 2 weeks but when it did not ease symptoms, she has now given her Sulphur 6.
Reading the previous posts on the forum I can see that you do not recommend this sequence.

Please suggest what we should do next.

Thanks in advance.
babyashford last decade
Dear Sameer Vermani Sir,
Need your urgent help.

I had been diagnosed with typhoid on 2 May 2015 and 1 week prior to that I had taken Cina30 for worms. I started allopathic treatment for typhoid and while I was doing I had stopped all homeopathic medicines.

After complete treatment of typhoid I started taking (sulphur200 in the morning, Bryonia30 three doses a day and Nux vom 200 at night) to get rid of leaky gut, mild fluid retention in abdominal area and any other problem relating to intestines, if existed.. Things were going fine but since last few days I have been feeling terrible. My soles are getting hard and are burning. Feeling extremely thirsty but don't feel like drinking water. My hand are feeling senseless. And, this is something really strange- Whenever I feel sleepy and try to sleep, the moment my body and brain start going into sleep I suddenly feel startled, get up from sleep feeling out of breath as if blood circulation has stopped.

Also, I feel feverish after both the meals- lunch and dinner. But not in the whole body. Only my feet, inner thighs, underarms, upper abdomen and neck feel warm due to fever.

I am writing this mail today (7th June 2015) in the morning around 6 am. This morning, as I told you I got up feeling startled at 4 am. Drank some water and tried going back to sleep. I could not sleep so I got up again at 5 am. After brushing my teeth I was cleaning my tongue and all water was vomited out and tasted acidic.

There was no deviation in the medicine. Only thing I remember that could have gone wrong was I had some carbonated drink after dinner 2 days ago. I read sulphur should not be taken after Calcarea Carb (which also has carbonica content). Do you think the drink might have caused such reaction. Should I go for the "sulhpur - Cal Carb- lycopodium - sulphur " correction that you have suggested? Kindly reply as soon as possible. I am feeling terrible.
Sur092 7 years ago
Dear Sur,

Sameer has not been on the forum taking new
cases for some years.

Please do a new post. Go to the top of forum
and see button--Post New Topic. click that
and create your own thread and someone will
help you.
simone717 7 years ago
My problem is reverse. that is my symptoms cured with sulph 5 months back. When I take one dose of calc. Carb.200c, earlier symptoms came intensely
Pls suggest wt to do
Can i take sulph again??
chpradeep 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.