Sulphur 6 after calc carb 6 for eczemaHello Dr. ,
My 5- month old baby has been prescribed sulphur 6 after calc carb 6 ( taken for 2 weeks) and this has made her condition quite worse.
She has eczema since birth (which got better after phototherapy for her Jaundice) which flared up after her DPT jabs and hasn't resolved since then.
ms that sulphur shouldn't be given after calc carb 6. Can you please advise on what should be done next. Her Dr. is on leave for 2 weeks and I am extremely worried about her worsening condition.
I read in your foru
babyashford on 2010-03-31
Please provide the following information about her after 2 days.
1.whether she prefers warm surroundings ie whether she likes to be covered or she prefers cold surroundings and open air.
2.whether she has a mild disposition or an irritable diposition. How is her attitude towards her friends and relatives?
3.What other physical problems, if any does she have.
4.At what time she feels better and at what time does she feel worse like in the morning, evening, late night etc.
5.What do you think is the causative factor for starting her problems.
6.How is her thirst for cold drinks, hot drinks and water?
7.How is the bowel movement? Normal, constipated or loose.
8.Whether the child prefers to move around or prefers to keep still.
9.Whether eczema appeared only after vaccination? What other symptoms appeared after vaccination?
10.Whether she was given no remedies other than calc and sulphur. Also can you identify any symtpoms that did appear only after giving these remedies.
♡ kadwa last decade
2. She has mild disposition and a babbles and smiles for everyone. She is generally a happy baby unless she is unwell or very sleepy.
3. She doesn't have any physical problems.
4. She feels better in morning and worse towards evening when sleepy. Late night she wakes up for feed and then settles back to sleep.
5. It seems to be hereditary : her father has urticaria and grandfather has asthma( she had it since birth but it resolved after a couple of days). Immunizations and illness like common cold cause flare up in her rashes. Her eczema was first diagnosed a couple of days after her 1st DPT vaccination and then severely
flared up after subsequent jabs
6. She has been only on breast milk and doesn't like anything else (no formula milk or water)
7. Overall her stool has been quite ok but since last 4 weeks she has had a bit of diahorrea (which seems to have become better after I have given up Cow's milk and soya milk)
8. She prefers being still and putting things in her mouth and loves being entertained. Although she can roll sideways and front to back she doesn't attempt it much.
9. Eczema was diagnosed after vaccinations only and the little bit of eczema nd dry skin that she had at birth was probably because she was 2 weeks late and didn't have much water around her (it cleared up within a couple of days). She didn't have any other symptoms after vaccination - wasn't even much fretful.
10. She was given calc c for 2 weeks which caused eczema to increase a bit after 1st week but it came back to same state after 2 weeks. After that she had suplhur for 3 days and her eczema flared up and she got quite unhappy and unsettled. Also she started sleeping 2 hours late since starting sulphur (9p.m.-8a.m.), before that she slept from (7 p.m. - 6 a.m).
babyashford last decade
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.